The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:25:23 AM

Author
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Read 372,765 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The fools are going to destroy each other...

Spoiler
...and I'll be waiting to fill the vacuum.
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

And on that day, the universe became one white room of infinite space.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I saw the coolest thing today, cool to me anyway.

I started a new game as I have been granted permission to play on the Slim Xbox 360 (Kinect) in the living (and has the large flat screen HD TV).

I jumped right into the civil war on the Imperial side, to make Skyrim whole again and to crush Ulfric the Pretender.

Anyway, I journeyed to that cabin in the Rift where you go those hunting quests as I did it only once ever, then I traveled up the trail up into the mountains, high up I eventually find a dead end cliff place, on that spot was a large statue of Talos and a shrine to Talos next to it. In the snow by the statue was an Imperial sword sticking in the ground and on top of the sword an Imperial helmet (closed).

Spoiler
[close]

I left the sword, but the rare helmet (resembles Imperial Horseman Helmet from Oblivion) I took for myself to wear and then left the mountains with a blessing from Talos. The Battle of Whiterun is coming up.

Gate

Gate

Anyone gonna pick up Legendary Edition? I am.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Gate on May 31, 2013, 04:31:16 AM

EXPLAIN

NVM, I just remembered lol. The answer for me is a big nope.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I hope you don't already have the main game and every DLC.

Gate

Gate

I don't lol

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Oh okay then. By all means, pick that shit up!  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Nope, only because I already have all the DLC.

Probably the only game I have ever got 100% of the DLC content.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Skyrim is such a worthy game. Just in all of it's glory, it is the best game I have ever played. My absolute favorite in all respects.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 31, 2013, 12:33:52 AM
I saw the coolest thing today, cool to me anyway.

I started a new game as I have been granted permission to play on the Slim Xbox 360 (Kinect) in the living (and has the large flat screen HD TV).

I jumped right into the civil war on the Imperial side, to make Skyrim whole again and to crush Ulfric the Pretender.

Anyway, I journeyed to that cabin in the Rift where you go those hunting quests as I did it only once ever, then I traveled up the trail up into the mountains, high up I eventually find a dead end cliff place, on that spot was a large statue of Talos and a shrine to Talos next to it. In the snow by the statue was an Imperial sword sticking in the ground and on top of the sword an Imperial helmet (closed).

Spoiler
[close]

I left the sword, but the rare helmet (resembles Imperial Horseman Helmet from Oblivion) I took for myself to wear and then left the mountains with a blessing from Talos. The Battle of Whiterun is coming up.

Yeah my room mate keeps bragging about the fact I have the official skyrim guide but never found out about that helmet till I say him wear it. I was more focused on how to get the all the dragon shouts and dragon priest masks.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've known about the helmet since around release, I just never knew about it being in that specific location I never found before. And the fact it was on an Imperial sword by a Talos statue and shrine, it solidifies my reasoning for joining the Legion.

Gate

Gate

>Fast Travel to Markarth
>Someone screams "Help me!"
>Dragon flying overhead, terrorising city
>Lydia and I run up to the mountain to confront dragon
>DRAGON DEAD, nobody around that could have killed it
>mfw I absorbed a dragon soul of a dragon I didn't kill

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Gate on Jun 02, 2013, 02:33:08 AM
>Fast Travel to Markarth
>Someone screams "Help me!"
>Dragon flying overhead, terrorising city
>Lydia and I run up to the mountain to confront dragon
>DRAGON DEAD, nobody around that could have killed it
>mfw I absorbed a dragon soul of a dragon I didn't kill
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/936011_583625038324823_1473041824_n.jpg

I had something similar happen to me recently. Can't remember where I was, but I found this dragon, was having some difficulty, then bam, it flies over a wall where I can't reach. I make it my mission to get past the wall, more out of spite than anything, when suddenly I notice it's health bar. Something on the other side of the mountain was kicking its ass. I finally get to where it died.. And it was just two measly bears sitting on  a dragon's carcass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed