Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 328,198 times)

RidgeTop

Doomofman

Doomofman

Yeah still don't know how he sees

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 08, 2022, 10:27:17 AMYeah still don't know how he sees

If they can travel space I'm pretty sure they can have electronic viewfinders.

Not the first mask without eye holes either, there's been a few:

Kradan

Kradan

Well, at least, second, third and fourth ones still jave some "holes" where eyes are supposed to be on them so one can assume there's some amount of light coming inside. The AvP 2010 one confuses the shit out of me

BlueMarsalis79

It's funny, taking away the eyes makes it feel more alien immediately, an idea likely unconsciously paralleling to the Alien.

Corporal Hicks

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlusUK/videos/726034805373837

Disney+ UK just shared the trailer saying that Prey is coming to Disney+ on August 5th. Looks like that's that confirmed then. Worldwide release, on Disney+ internationally.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 08, 2022, 01:22:12 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlusUK/videos/726034805373837

Disney+ UK just shared the trailer saying that Prey is coming to Disney+ on August 5th. Looks like that's that confirmed then. Worldwide release, on Disney+ internationally.
Nice to finally see an official source post it. It was always likely to be the case but the lack of an official post before now was a bit confusing

Preddie-nokas

Where is opening for eyes in this bone over mask setup ?

PredatorvsAliens

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 08, 2022, 01:22:12 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlusUK/videos/726034805373837

hopefully later down the line we could maybe get a 4k blu ray release ? ( please !)

dHunter333

dHunter333

Is that a custom Feral Predator toy? Was that the Cougar parasite on its face?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Preddie-nokas on Jun 08, 2022, 01:54:49 PMWhere is opening for eyes in this bone over mask setup ?

I see a lot of comments like this, use your imagination. A species this technologically advanced probably has it covered by their technology.

PredBabe

PredBabe

The mask might be blocking some of its sight but it may be similar to the picture of the figurine above, where you can see the eyes from the side and in decent lighting. He'll be a'ight.

PredatorvsAliens

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 08, 2022, 02:42:33 PMThe mask might be blocking some of its sight but it may be similar to the picture of the figurine above, where you can see the eyes from the side and in decent lighting. He'll be a'ight.

Doomofman

Doomofman

I get the whole 'technology is advanced far enough that they don't need eye holes' thing but I don't like it all the same.

This predator is the earliest we've seen in a movie by like 300 years yet is the first to not need lens in the mask to see(unless I'm really forgetting someone)? That just seems a bit odd to me

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Maybe the Predator is blind. Like Zatoichi.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed