Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 609,937 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've written a couple of tumblr posts talking about the differences between the script for Exodus: Gods and Kings, and the film itself. Thought I might share them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Trying to think of new taglines for the website. How does "Alien vs. Predator Galaxy, where certain other websites come for their news!" sound?  :P

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

^Watch the Aquarion trilogy! :P

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

This is for the whole forum.  I'm thinking about doing a collection of short horror films at the start of next year and I was wondering, do any of you guys have your own weird/scary experiences that you wouldn't mind sharing.  They don't have to be strictly 'supernatural' but anything scary, or something you couldn't explain.  I'm not asking for anybody to share anything they aren't comfortable talking about, or something that is very personal.  But if you do have any creepy, scary true stories that you don't mind telling or being worked into a script, drop me a message.  Thanks guys!  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nope, that's Marc Guggenheim. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 16, 2016, 12:59:29 AM
This is for the whole forum.  I'm thinking about doing a collection of short horror films at the start of next year and I was wondering, do any of you guys have your own weird/scary experiences that you wouldn't mind sharing.  They don't have to be strictly 'supernatural' but anything scary, or something you couldn't explain.  I'm not asking for anybody to share anything they aren't comfortable talking about, or something that is very personal.  But if you do have any creepy, scary true stories that you don't mind telling or being worked into a script, drop me a message.  Thanks guys!  :)

Might not be any good to you as I'm not even sure why it had this reaction with me but the most terrifying dream I ever had was a child. I was lifted from my bed by an unseen force and levitated down the stairs. I remember being unable to move and was attacked when I got downstairs. It was Diesel from Thomas the Tank Engine for some reason but it horrified me back then, being attacked by a train.

So...today begins my week of being the only one in the department in the prison. I hope something doesn't go wrong.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2016, 07:59:59 AM

Might not be any good to you as I'm not even sure why it had this reaction with me but the most terrifying dream I ever had was a child. I was lifted from my bed by an unseen force and levitated down the stairs. I remember being unable to move and was attacked when I got downstairs. It was Diesel from Thomas the Tank Engine for some reason but it horrified me back then, being attacked by a train.

So...today begins my week of being the only one in the department in the prison. I hope something doesn't go wrong.

I've had that dream, minus the train part.  Thanks!

You work in a prison?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yep. I.T support in a prison.

I used to have nightmares about giants and wake up with my legs up the wall but I don't remember much else about them.

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/85585413/

>I did this to myself

:(

Just in case desuarchives 404's in the future....
Spoiler
-Amazons Attack/June 2007/Tie in to Countdown
-The Battle For Bludhaven/June 2006/Written by Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti
-Justice League: Cry For Justice/September 2009/References Countdown
-Justice League: The Rise of Arsenal/May 2010/Sequel to Justice League: Cry For Justice
-Titans Volume 2/June 2008/Written by Sean McKeever
-Kamandi: At Earth's End/June 1993/Takes place in doomed dimension of Morticoccus in Countdown
-Superman: At Earth's End/1995/Sequel to Kamandi: At Earth's End
-Identity Crisis/August 2004/Last sighting of Ray Palmer before Countdown
-The New Guardians/September 1988/Andrew Helfer as an editor who worked on JLA: Act of God
-All Star Batman and Robin/September 2005/Prequel in Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again cotninuity
-Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again/February 2002/Features an abnormal brutal version of Batman
-Action Comics 592 and 593/September and October 1987/Darkseid on a couch gag and appearance from Sleez
-Hardcore Station/July 1998/Written by Jim Starlin who wrote Death of The New Gods
-JLA: Act of God/November 2000/Harvey Richards as an editor
-Superman: Distant Fires/1998/Features a Marvel Family member going evil
-Superman in The Computers That Saved Metropolis/July 1980/Jim Starlin as penciler who wrote Death of The New Gods
-Superman in Victory by Computer/1981/Same continuity as Tandy Computer Whiz Kids
-Superman and Wonder Woman: Tandy Computer Whiz Kids/1982/Same continuity as Tandy Computer Whiz Kids
-Catwoman: Guardian of Gotham/August 1999/Features an abnormal brutal version of Batman
-Superman 701/September 2010/Cover art by David Baron who did cover art for Countdown Presents
-Superman's Christmas Adventures/December 1940/Takes place during Christmas
-The Culling/July 2012/Revives Lilith after Graduation Day
-Batman Jazz/April 1995/Predeccesor to Batman: Fortunate Son and same writer Gerard Jones
-Batman: Fortunate Son/August 1999/Archie Goodwin as editor who created the Monarch costume
-Batman: Shadow of The Bat 56, 57, and 58/Florana Man originates from The New Guardians
-Red Hood and The Outlaws/November 2011/Features Jason Todd as a main character
-Green Lantern 23.1/Novembr 2013/Source Wall used for pivitol revelation in the plot
-Titans and Young Justice: Graduation Day/July 2003/Leads Donna Troy to the events of Countdown
-Extreme Justice/February 1995/Features a 0 issue as part of the main series
-Armadeddon 2001/May 1991/Monarch costume
-Salvation Run/January 2008/Tie in to Countdown
-Teen Titans 13/February 1968/Takes place during Christmas
-Batman and Spawn: War Devil/March 1994/Doug Moench as writer who wrote JLA: Act of God
-Spawn and Batman/April 1994/Sequel to Batman and Spawn: War Devil
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

After much procrastination, the new podcast episode is now up.

Randomizer

Randomizer

The English translation of Metro 2035 is coming this Christmas. Oh boy, so excited !  ;D

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 28, 2016, 07:45:58 AM
The English translation of Metro 2035 is coming this Christmas. Oh boy, so excited !  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJnNDPRgCOv/

Pfft, already have that one(not english translation of course)  ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

Sucks to be me, like, live in Eastern Europe yet still lack the benefit of translations.

Glad (but not exactly) I spoiled myself a long time ago - otherwise I doubt I would've resisted the wait.

Spoiler

Just kidding. There's still some things like...

QuoteArtyom's lengthy and parlous journey culminates in the discovery of the metro's darkest secrets.

...which I know nothing about.
[close]

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

It's more of a game sequel though.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I've got one for you. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed