Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 609,991 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 04, 2016, 12:49:01 PM
Just found out someone got sacked from work for falling asleep in a cupboard...
LOL,how embarrassing.

aliens13

aliens13

Happy 4 of July Americans, from part of a Argentinian.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alright, got the replacement episode of the podcast for this month recorded. Now I have to edit the bastard. :laugh: We really got into the nitty gritty of a complex as f**k plot.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And the new episode is up, discussing the early drafts of the Wolverine films.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ooohhh. I'll download that later.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 04, 2016, 11:00:30 PM
Happy 4 of July Americans, from part of a Argentinian.
Hey thanks bro.

Some of us still celebrate it. :laugh:

I miss you guys.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just gotta make it through today and then....Star Trek!!!!!!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Crespichickenstrips I highly approve of your name sir.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Since training training myself for basic I've went from 250 pounds to 207, I'm about to have a moment of weakness and order a pizza. Hold me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd rather hold, then consume the pizza.  :P

I've put some gut on over the last year or so and I'm trying to do something about it but I'm finding it hard. The last month or so started to go to the gym a few times a week.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Stay away from pizza (or bread) except for Football Sundays :D and try not to eat after 7pm. Great way to lose weight. Go to the gym 2-4 times a week to stay fit. Even once a week helps I find.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

I lost you at stay away from pizza  ;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jul 25, 2016, 11:56:30 PM
Since training training myself for basic I've went from 250 pounds to 207, I'm about to have a moment of weakness and order a pizza. Hold me.

Basic training is the easiest training you will do in the military.  As long as you can hit the standards before you go on physical training, know some dnc, and squad formations and movements, you'll know more than 90 percent of the people there. 

PT is the most important aspect of basic to be sure, but if you can hit at least the minimums before you go you'll be alright.  Matters less about bodyweight than being able to perform the pt standards. 

That's the only time basic was hard for me, was because I had a sinus infection and struggled with breathing during the long distance runs.  The ass chewings are to be expected as is corrective training.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I'm moving! ;D However I have until the end of August! :o

>I can finally sneak back to places
>but I still have things to do
>so many comics still unread that need to be put away
>gotta finish Akame ga crap
>and Ginguiser
>and maybe Monster
>also those Death Note movies
>and GoGo-V to end my sentai episode guide reviews at HJU
>AND all the Shark Week docs this year on my DVR
>plus all the packing

I-i-i-i thought I have more time! :(

Randomizer

Randomizer

Here's a joke to cheer us up.  :laugh:

A physicist, a mathematician and an engineer stay in a hotel.

The engineer is awakened by a smell and gets up to check it. He finds a fire in the hallway, sees a nearby fire extinguisher and after extinguishing it, goes back to bed.

Later that night, the physicist gets up, again because of the smell of fire. He quickly gets up and sees the fire in the hallway. After calculating air pressure, flame temperature and humidity as well as distance to the fire and projected trajectory, he extinguishes the fire with the least amount of fluid.

At last, the mathematician awakes, only again to find a fire in the hallway. He instantly sees the extinguisher and thinks, "A solution exists!", and heads back into his room.

Source: Reddit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed