Exclusive: More Jockey Images from Prometheus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 09, 2011, 07:01:56 PM

Author
Exclusive: More Jockey Images from Prometheus (Read 84,541 times)

Mr. Clemens

Hang on - you thought Requiem was really good? Like, Alien vs. Pizza Delivery Guy? Just need to clear that up...

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 10, 2011, 04:34:11 AM
Anyway, why would an SJ be decapitated?
Well i guess he met the wrong guy with the right skills:
  • Savage Strike:  Fighting Stance Standing power attacks do 25% bonus damage with a chance to decapitate your enemies
    SJ don't like Skyrim  :(

To add something to the OT discussion: The only good thing in this movie was the clock.

So damn hot!   :o

RICH-ENGLAND

they brought back hanzo from predators through dna on ice! his katana did the job!

thanks

rich

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

As marsekay pointed out, the 'leg hole' is very interesting because it differs quite a bit from the original Jockey. If you look at these two comparisons you can see that in the original piece the area above the 'legs' or 'groin' looked to be part of the creature and quite small (hehehe...oh nevermind), whereas on the new set piece it is accentuated and definitely part of the chair.

Informative or not, it's interesting as it shows one possible way that the art department are going about separating the Jockey from it's seat.

-Chris

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Dec 10, 2011, 04:36:52 AM
Hang on - you thought Requiem was really good? Like, Alien vs. Pizza Delivery Guy? Just need to clear that up...

There's always one!  Seriously, Fox could produce a movie that consisted of nothing more than a close up of a fat man's hairy anus, farting in the face of the audience for 2 hours and I guarantee that there'd be someone who thought it was "really good".

Actually, thinking about it; even that sounds less offensive than AVP:R(ectum).

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

QuoteHang on - you thought Requiem was really good? Like, Alien vs. Pizza Delivery Guy? Just need to clear that up...
It's my third favorite in the franchise after Alien 3 and Predator 2. With that said I'm now going to head to the hills for cover.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 10, 2011, 04:53:08 AMThere's always one!

To be fair, if I recall correctly, the girl in Panda's screencap had a nice ass. So there's that.

You know what? I'm gonna put this movie on for another look right now. What the hell... I'm drunk enough!  ;D

Never say no to Panda!

There is no girl on my image  :(

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Dec 10, 2011, 04:59:14 AMYou know what? I'm gonna put this movie on for another look right now. What the hell... I'm drunk enough!  ;D

God man, no! ;)

-Chris

ThisBethesdaSea

What franchise? Alien is it's own thing. Predator is its own thing. AvP is it's own thing. They are not related or connected, I don't care what anyone says. LOL

St_Eddie

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 10, 2011, 05:08:10 AM
What franchise? Alien is it's own thing. Predator is its own thing. AvP is it's own thing. They are not related or connected, I don't care what anyone says. LOL

Quoted for common sense.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 10, 2011, 05:04:08 AM
There is no girl on my image  :(

The clock image, Panda.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

This is a reference to this scene, it's called sarcasm  :laugh:

She told the pizza dude she knows that he always stared at her in school. Embarrassing moment for pizza face so he stated that he always looked at the clock behind her. In the pool scene she wears her b*tch bikini in front of the clock and asks him "Are you looking at me ... or the clock?"

This whole movie is about this sexy clock, no one cares for the girl!
You should rewatch this masterpiece a few more times to spot all those details!  ;D
I guess most people miss those tiny things 'cause they are drunk while watching it.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 10, 2011, 05:50:20 AM...so he stated that he always looked at the clock behind her.... and asks him "Are you looking at me ... or the clock?"

Wow. I must re watch this masterpiece as you say. Pure poetry. Casablanca eat your heart out.

-Chris

josh_axey

Hurumph.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed