No clear shot of Feral Predator unmasked face in the movie.

Started by frasermaxx, Aug 19, 2022, 06:00:47 AM

Author
No clear shot of Feral Predator unmasked face in the movie. (Read 4,239 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Same footage as before, although it is still neat to see it.

DeYanko

Looks like that predator has a genetic defect, possibly down syndrome

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DeYanko on Aug 28, 2022, 06:34:08 PMLooks like that predator has a genetic defect, possibly down syndrome
do ONE more post like this and you're getting a ban rocket. Consider this your only warning

bobcunk

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 29, 2022, 09:46:57 PM
Quote from: DeYanko on Aug 28, 2022, 06:34:08 PMLooks like that predator has a genetic defect, possibly down syndrome
do ONE more post like this and you're getting a ban rocket. Consider this your only warning
He's not wrong, I'd say more like fetal alcohol syndrome.

BlueMarsalis79

I do not think the moderators appreciate that.

Master

Guys do have some merit though. Hipertelorism  doesn't help this Predator and makes face look defected. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Kradan

Yes, because human medicine totally applies to Predators

Master

It's comparison made by obsertavion. They do have two legs, two arms, spine, skull and brain inside it. Many human characteristics apply to Predator, it isn't so farfetched another also can be similar.

Corporal Hicks

Right, please enjoy a weeks break from the boards. I will not tolerate that kind of comparison. 

Master

Master

Ok. I'll refrain form the subject.

-EDIT-

I just don't understand why it's so touchy subject.  In my line of work we talk about such things on daily basis. It's not fanbase fault what desing was approved and that it evokes such connotations .

There, It's out of my chest. Now I'll take consequences.

SiL

The problem is people are throwing people with conditions under a bus to whine about a f**king fictional monster, is what. It's f**king trash.

Kradan

People who are "Hur hur Preds hunt for autism now" make me cringe so hard

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Enough with it now folk. SiL summed it up perfectly. Bob's had a ban. The point was made by staff. Let's move on.

And deleted. I believe I said to move on. Let's not test my patience for it, please. :)

Master

Corporal Hicks

And deleted. That's my fault. I didn't actually click the button when I meant to issue the temp ban previously. Please enjoy a 7 day respite from sharing your opinions here. Please note when the admins make a direction. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed