If god forbid AvP3 (if its being made) on earth again

Started by eforeffina, Aug 14, 2009, 12:44:42 AM

Author
If god forbid AvP3 (if its being made) on earth again (Read 1,013 times)

eforeffina

eforeffina

they should have SOME interaction of the aliens with the wild-life...thats the only advantage of having it on planet earth...may sound kind of stupid but...ok lets say they'd do it right and not unveil the aliens about 1/4-3/8ths the way through the movie, and somebody hears something and they're (humans) walking through the woods (or whatever environment they're located in) they hear the wildlife going nuts...and something else...they're getting closer all of a sudden it sounds like somethings fighting all of a sudden they look out behind a bush or tree and they see an alien or 2 taking down a bear or the supreme predator of that region...establish alien dominance and how dangeorus they can be and how they go after anything living...i for one ABSOLUTELY dont want the next film on earth but im just saying if...predator interacting with wild-life...meh maybe if its hunting for food...does anyone else agree?

Pred Killer

If AVP 3, is being made on Earth regardless, I am going to break bones and spill blood and rip skin. Fox will die by my hand!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed