Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 41,089 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

#630
Quote from: Stitch on Jan 09, 2022, 12:47:52 AM
with an alien skin.
You mean they texture painted everything? Whats the  res  on textures like? 512x512? Oh man thats hgh res almost like Duke Nukem 2! One  day they will actually make games with high  res models then that will change the whole ballgame, ill have to upgrade my Windows 95!

RidgeTop


Kailem

Kailem

#632
It does have some exceptional whimsy. :D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Feb 22, 2022, 09:13:09 PM
It does have some exceptional whimsy. :D


razeak

razeak

#634
It would have benefitted from an AI menu to change builds to suit single player more. The AI just gets too stupid, too weak, too fast as level goes up. Definitely wait for a discount.

Kailem

Kailem

#635
Playing a bit again by myself last night, one simple feature I can't believe still isn't in the game is the ability to mute randomer teammates. How is there no scoreboard or indication of who you're playing with during the actual levels?

Being forced to either put up with morons on mic or go into your own empty party chat just to cut them off isn't a choice you should have to make in 2022.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Mar 02, 2022, 05:37:51 PM
Playing a bit again by myself last night, one simple feature I can't believe still isn't in the game is the ability to mute randomer teammates. How is there no scoreboard or indication of who you're playing with during the actual levels?

Being forced to either put up with morons on mic or go into your own empty party chat just to cut them off isn't a choice you should have to make in 2022.

They all can't be sexy sweet talkers like Voodoo!

Corporal Hicks

You can on the PC.

426Buddy

426Buddy

#638
I stopped playing in October, never even downloaded season 2.

I jumped on a couple days ago and it just felt so boring now. After playing through the campaign a few times I just can't muster any more interest. It was fun but short lived.

Crazy Rich

I often forget that it even exists.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 06, 2022, 02:10:43 PM
I stopped playing in October, never even downloaded season 2.

I jumped on a couple days ago and it just felt so boring now. After playing through the campaign a few times I just can't muster any more interest. It was fun but short lived.

100%  Like an arcade shooter, once you play through once or twice, it becomes stale. The fond memories will remain, but the interest doesn't.

426Buddy

426Buddy

#641
They would have to put out a really great boss fight with the queen to bring me back at this point.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

#642
They needed campaign DLC expansions, not all the other stuff they are putting out.  The campaign overall needed to be about twice as long at least.  There needed to be more to do in safe areas as well.


It isn't bad, but when you play through the same five hours of gameplay over and over and over, it does get stale.

I have no idea how much money it made, but if it did enough to warrant a sequel I honestly think they hurt themselves with the way they released it.


"Alien FTE 2?  Wasn't that the unfinished game they released a couple of years ago?  Think I'll pass."

Likewise with expansion dlcs released now.  I doubt they will but if they did it has been too long to warrant much interest.





Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 06, 2022, 03:29:23 PM
They needed campaign DLC expansions, not all the other stuff they are putting out.  The campaign overall needed to be about twice as long at least.  There needed to be more to do in safe areas as well.

100%. The game needs regular campaign DLC, not classes. But I think we're unlikely to see it and it's a shame because people are going to lose interest. I have. It's not like a pure MP game where each game can be different on the same map. It's literally the same linear approaches, without too much variety. It's a shame because I really enjoyed it - I just don't find the urge to go revisit it to hear the same dialogue and the same sequences.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 06, 2022, 02:51:20 PM
They would have to put out a really great boss fight with the queen to bring me back at this point.

Agreed!

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed