In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,312 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=LSEoVkl0W30

Obama pointing out what a bunch of morons the people blocking his gun control propositions are.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 14, 2016, 10:40:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=LSEoVkl0W30

Obama pointing out what a bunch of morons the people blocking his gun control propositions are.

A good question by that man and a good response by Obama (if completely accurate of course hehe).

But I have to say, from looking around at articles after this Orlando shooting, the amount of sites and people that are looking and blaming guns, but not a word about the extremist ISIS Islam terrorist! There is clear denial going on here (as usual), and its really gonna cost in the long run.

Terrorist attack in France, policeman and woman knifed to death by ISIS supporter.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/13/french-policeman-stabbed-death-paris

Bottom line people need to wake up and confront the truth.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The guy may have shown support for IS, but he wasnt a member. He was an American

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 14, 2016, 01:51:09 PM
The guy may have shown support for IS, but he wasnt a member. He was an American

You see this is the thing, it doesn't matter that he was American, that's not a get out clause. He was a Muslim, ISIS supporter/sympathiser, the FBI were watching him.

I'm not trying to tar people with the same brush but right now, in the current political climate (taking into account the Paris murders that occurred literally at the same time), there is a very clear trail to follow here. The fact that (liberal leftist) people refuse to accept it will not help the situation.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 14, 2016, 02:02:47 PMYou see this is the thing, it doesn't matter that he was American, that's not a get out clause. He was a Muslim, ISIS supporter/sympathiser, the FBI were watching him.

The fact he was a Muslim is about as relevant as the fact KKK members who lynched blacks were Christians. His religion has nothing to do with it beyond being the vaguest of excuses in his own twisted mind to do f*cking appalling things.

More to the point, the vast majority of US mass shootings have been perpetrated by non-Muslim whites. But hey, this latest one was the fault of a brown dude so let's just attack them rather than dealing with the fact we keep letting nutters buy guns.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Obama didn't answer shit. He deflected. The libprogs want to restrict Americans. Period. It's not about guns or safety; it's about common sense(for despots, tyrants and usurpers) people control.

The actual threat posed by firearms is very low. Swimming pools, automobiles, electricity and doctors are significantly greater threats.

The argument of whether one is a supporter or member of ISIS is a moot point as all members of ISIS are supporters of ISIS and all supporters of ISIS engage in radical Islamic terrorism. The affinity the left has for redefining and convolution is tell tale sign of their totalitarianism.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 14, 2016, 02:08:44 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 14, 2016, 02:02:47 PMYou see this is the thing, it doesn't matter that he was American, that's not a get out clause. He was a Muslim, ISIS supporter/sympathiser, the FBI were watching him.

The fact he was a Muslim is about as relevant as the fact KKK members who lynched blacks were Christians. His religion has nothing to do with it beyond being the vaguest of excuses in his own twisted mind to do f*cking appalling things.

More to the point, the vast majority of US mass shootings have been perpetrated by non-Muslim whites. But hey, this latest one was the fault of a brown dude so let's just attack them rather than dealing with the fact we keep letting nutters buy guns.

This is what I'm talking about! complete denial because for some reason Islam and Muslims are untouchable right now, for some bizarre reason. Have you noticed the current political climate recently?? or are you denying that too? The man was Muslim and an ISIS supporter! I wouldn't be surprised if the recent killer in Paris was French...but he was still an ISIS supporter. The fact people are intent to just brush this under the carpet is an insult to the victims.

Example number two, lets blame everything and everyone BUT the Muslim ISIS extremist. Lets blame it on videogames  ::)

http://thegg.net/opinion-editorial/jonathan-blow-and-a-handful-of-journalists-blames-the-orlando-mass-shooting-on-violent-video-games/

https://heatst.com/tech/gaming-press-quick-to-link-video-games-with-orlando-shootings/

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 14, 2016, 02:08:44 PM

More to the point huh?

Yes, him being muslim matters because it provides the motivation. Your comparison to the KKK is a false equivalence as the KKK wasn't looking to establish Christian theocracy, the targeting of black people was based on skin color and there wasn't behavioral qualities used as defining factors. The KKK had motive apart from religion whereas radical Islamic terrorists have motive from religion. Yes, him being a muslim means something.

Making it about race is another false equivalence. Glad you admit to it being a factor in your point though. It makes it more obvious that your intention is to cast blame on white people and brush aside facts like Arab muslims have killed more people with acts of radical Islamic terrorism over the last twenty years in the United States than all the people killed in mass shootings committed by white people in the United States combined.

We don't blame the brown dude; we are in an ideological war where people like you aid the enemy in assisting their establishment of a totalitarian system. You want to blame guns? You want to strawman the nutters buying guns? There's a gay bar in Orlando Florida, that, last I heard, didn't allow guns or nutters with guns in it. That's as close you can come to the totality of your solution.

Your ignorance is something you should address. You have no apparent understanding of firearms, including how they work and how they are made, you have no apparent understanding that laws are not effective against the type of person that, by definition, does not obey them and you seem to fail to grasp the simple fact that people want to kill other people and will find a way to do it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 14, 2016, 02:10:59 PMThe actual threat posed by firearms is very low. Swimming pools, automobiles, electricity and doctors are significantly greater threats.

All of which are far more strictly regulated than guns, and kill vastly fewer people than they otherwise would as a result. But f*ck it, lets just keep giving idiots and nutters deadly weapons without any scrutiny.

Seriously, the argument against checking people out before handing them a gun is utterly, utterly idiotic and ignorant. I mean your denial in the face of that perfectly reasonable statement is staggering.

Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 14, 2016, 02:17:26 PMThis is what I'm talking about! complete denial because for some reason Islam and Muslims are untouchable right now, for some bizarre reason.

No, this is you being an idiot.

My point is, if a white guy had shot up that club, you can bet a million dollars your first response wouldn't be, "F*cking Christians! We need to sort them out!" But because he's a Muslim, suddenly that's the important thing about him.

Gate

Gate

I really believe that the man was mentally ill and anti-Islamic though. His father was a nutjob who tried to beat it into his gay kid, and his gay kid decided to get back at his father in one easy maneuver: Pledge allegiance to ISIS after going crazy.

http://www.people.com/article/orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-visit-pulse-gay-apps-dating

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 14, 2016, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 14, 2016, 02:10:59 PMThe actual threat posed by firearms is very low. Swimming pools, automobiles, electricity and doctors are significantly greater threats.

All of which are far more strictly regulated than guns, and kill vastly fewer people than they otherwise would as a result. But f*ck it, lets just keep giving idiots and nutters deadly weapons without any scrutiny.

Seriously, the argument against checking people out before handing them a gun is utterly, utterly idiotic and ignorant. I mean your denial in the face of that perfectly reasonable statement is staggering.

Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 14, 2016, 02:17:26 PMThis is what I'm talking about! complete denial because for some reason Islam and Muslims are untouchable right now, for some bizarre reason.

No, this is you being an idiot.

My point is, if a white guy had shot up that club, you can bet a million dollars your first response wouldn't be, "F*cking Christians! We need to sort them out!" But because he's a Muslim, suddenly that's the important thing about him.

Yes, it wouldn't be my response because right now, as far as I'm aware, Christians aren't going around killing huge numbers of people in various countries, supporting a massive radical terrorist organisation that are clearly trying to take over small sections of the globe. And whilst I realise Christians aren't particularly supportive of the LGBT community, I'm still not seeing them doing things like this, along with all the other major terrorist attacks that are happening and probably yet to come. And yes! because he's Muslim is the whole point, Muslim and supporting ISIS!! what part of this don't you understand??? Jesus Christ!!

What is bugging me is the fact that the media and social media are literally giving the Islamic ideology a pass! Literally blaming anything they can except the extremist Islam bit, vidoegames...really?

broughtpain

broughtpain

QuoteAll of which are far more strictly regulated than guns, and kill vastly fewer people than they otherwise would as a result.
No they're not. Not by a long shot. There's no background checks on swimming pools, cars or doctors appointments. There are on guns. How swimming pools are made is a matter for the property owner. Manufacturing firearms requires licensing. So does working on them. Anybody can buy a car, build a car and fix or modify a car without any special license, background check or special registry. I can make a doctors appointment easier than I can buy a car, build or modify a car, build a swimming pool or drive a car into a swimming pool. I am more likely to die as a result of a doctors appointment than I am driving a car into a swimming pool.

QuoteBut f*ck it, lets just keep giving idiots and nutters deadly weapons without any scrutiny.

Not even close. More libprob lies to push an agenda.

QuoteSeriously, the argument against checking people out before handing them a gun is utterly, utterly idiotic and ignorant. I mean your denial in the face of that perfectly reasonable statement is staggering.

So what you're really saying is that despite background checks, final discretion being beyond what a background check does, the massive amounts of regulations and everything I've said, you want people to believe there's no regulations, no discretion and there's fault with me because of what you're saying...

More libprog lies to push an agenda. In this case, a baseless insinuation without merit against me was thrown in there to try to discredit me.

Feel free to be staggered. :)

QuoteMy point is, if a white guy had shot up that club, you can bet a million dollars your first response wouldn't be, "F*cking Christians! We need to sort them out!"

I didn't jump to any conclusions. That can't be said about those who did blame Christians. Invade you missed it, yes, people were like "Those f**king Christians! We need to sort them out".

My biggest issue was being blamed as a Trump supporter because the club is Latino oriented.

QuoteBut because he's a Muslim, suddenly that's the important thing about him.

It's an important aspect. It's not the important thing. The important thing is his radical and extremist behavior and pledging allegiance to ISIS.

...you know, not all muslims look the same.

Hubbs

Hubbs

At the moment there is this internal battle going on within the left, which they know about, but won't acknowledge it.

Basically they want to support the LGBT community, and they want to support the Muslim community.

Unfortunately, the Muslim community/culture are ardently against the LGBT community as we all know. When the left supports the LGBT community they upset the Muslim community, which is a big dilemma for them.

Also, as we all know, women are generally treated as second class citizens within the Muslim community/culture. This is yet another dilemma for the left because whilst they want to support the Muslim community, the Muslim community basically goes against everything the left stands for with women's right and the LGBT community.

So when it comes to these terrorist attacks, sexual attacks in Europe etc...the left are really caught in the middle and they don't know which way to turn.

broughtpain

broughtpain

https://gma.yahoo.com/orlando-nightclub-survivor-recalls-gunman-laughing-victims-screaming-120426888--abc-news-topstories.html
Orlando Nightclub Survivor Recalls Gunman Laughing, Victims Screaming at Him

Leftist logic...

The usage of antibiotics prescribed by doctors has caused drug resistant sicknesses. Drug resistant sicknesses are bad. Therefore, antibiotics should only be available with a prescription and only doctors should be able to write those prescriptions.

Cops shoot unarmed people with guns. Guns kill people. Therefore, only cops should have guns.

Radical Islamic terrorists are attacking the principles of freedom of choice, individuality and  and individual autonomy. The principles of freedom of choice, individuality and individual autonomy are the targets. Therefore, we should attack and remove them.

Radical Islamic terrorists are far-left extremists.

Gate

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed