Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,408,470 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 13, 2016, 02:29:45 AM
Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 12, 2016, 06:13:41 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-reported-suspect-orlando-mass-154525840.html
Father of Reported Suspect in Orlando Mass Shooting Says, 'This Has Nothing to Do with Religion' – Points to Son's Recent Anger at Gay Men

"He instead said his son had recently become very upset by the sight of two men kissing in downtown Miami, and pointed to his anger as a possible cause."

That doesn't make the shooter any less of a cocksucker.
As would be expected, I have to say a few things about this.

First of all, I feel so sorry for the victims, their families, loved ones and friends. Despite our sexual orientation, we still have all the emotions any human is capable of feeling. While at the Pittsburgh (LGBT) Pride event yesterday, it was so emotional seeing men kissing men, women kissing women and everyone getting along great with absolutely no intolerance at all. This was the first Pride event I have attended and everything/everyone were so fabulous! It was almost like looking into the future where there are no prejudices, intolerance and hatred towards your fellow humans. Just people being who they are with no fear of doing so. I might add there were no fights, violence or even bad mouthing at the event, with over 6,000 in attendance.

Then this horrible event happens. The USA is known for being a LGBT friendly country and one of extremely few to have LGBT rights. The right to be able to go out and enjoy yourself should be a safe day/night for everyone, regardless of race, color, sex, etc. I do realize some cultures punish homosexuality by death, but it is not anyone's choice to be the executioner. The events that occurred in Orlando were absolutely terrible and while the exact reasons are currently still under federal investigation, it is most likely hate. After a night of pure pride and pleasure of being who you are, the sober reality of living in a world of hate strikes again.

I can only hope for a day when all life can love and live freely with no fear.

OH YEAH! STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
What really upset me was some people on facebook NOT Muslims were saying this(exact quotes)"To be fair the americans have been doing this in Iraq and Afghanistan for the past 15 years with hundreds of thousands killed. America is reaping what it sows. They need to realise if you go around the world invading, bombing and killing, some people will hit back".Those people had nothing to do with it!

broughtpain

broughtpain

To be fair, Afghanistan...well I was going to name the countries Russia invaded but I don't think know them all...

People like to start recalling history at a point that's inconvenient for the United States because it's convenient for other countries that were doing it more, worse and entirely for themselves.

I don't blame you for being upset. That crap gets extremely grating.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

This had little to do with religion or ISIS. The guy was already angry and hateful at life. It was an attack of mass murder because of one persons hatred of another person based on their race and sexual orientation. Shit later in the day there was another whacko with guns and dangerous elements who thankfully was arrested before whatever he was planing on doing at another lgbt event.  These f**kers are just mad and need to be stopped. I'm all for freedom and hell even the 2nd amendment but the police need to have a little more power to keep guns out of the hands of the  insane and hateful individuals.

broughtpain

broughtpain

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/los-angeles-gay-pride-arrest_us_575da27fe4b0ced23ca85716
Man Arrested With Assault Weapons Was Headed To Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade

In reality, there's nothing there to indicate a terrorist attack. People get together and shoot guns like people ride dirt bikes. They swap bikes and bring an extra if they can afford it. Tannerite is for exploding targets.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 13, 2016, 09:00:51 PM
This had little to do with religion or ISIS. The guy was already angry and hateful at life. It was an attack of mass murder because of one persons hatred of another person based on their race and sexual orientation. Shit later in the day there was another whacko with guys and dangerous elements who thankful was arrested before whatever he was planing on doing at another lgbt event.  These f**kers are just mad and need to be stopped. I'm all for freedom and hell even the 2nd amendment but the police need to have a little more power to keep guns out of the hands of the  insane and hateful individuals.
Exactly he wanted to beg ISIS for attention.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I forgot to mention that the Pittsburgh City police were everywhere at Pride In The Street (Pittsburgh). Armed officers were on every blocked off street corner, at the event, heavy at the entrance and rear of the event. They were very nice and always on alert for any kind of trouble. If I remember correct, the Critical Situation team was present as well. Every single person was screened by metal detectors and no one objected to the screenings. The city of Pittsburgh was certainly ready for any kind of situation and we can not thank them enough.

All this only hours before the tragic events in Orlando.  :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 13, 2016, 09:38:34 PM
I forgot to mention that the Pittsburgh City police were everywhere at Pride In The Street (Pittsburgh). Armed officers were on every blocked off street corner, at the event, heavy at the entrance and rear of the event. They were very nice and always on alert for any kind of trouble. If I remember correct, the Critical Situation team was present as well. Every single person was screened by metal detectors and no one objected to the screenings. The city of Pittsburgh was certainly ready for any kind of situation and we can not thank them enough.

All this only hours before the tragic events in Orlando.  :'(
I saw a parade all the way in Oxford United Kingdom,Shame there was no security like that in Orlando.

broughtpain

broughtpain

We have to address the fundamental fact that immigrant parents are raising their US born children in a way that conflicts with American values, culture and civility. The recent protests have been extremely violent with foreign nationalistic behavior and displays of foreign allegiances. Obviously, immigrants aren't assimilating while some are. Those that don't assimilate raise their children with foreign sentiments. In matters of the parents being muslims, there's an extremist element already there. The father of the Orlando shooter made anti-American anti-Pakistan pro-Taliban broadcasts. His explanation for why his radicalized son did what he did was seeing men kissing. The father of the San Bernardino male shooter calmed his son and comforted him by saying Israel would be wiped off the map. The Boston bombers were raised with values that led to them leaving the United States as extremists and returning radical Islamic terrorists.

In matters of latino immigrants, the violence and quality of life that's intrinsic to the culture and values of their native countries has become established along with an alien loyalty.

The perspective only seems skewed because the immigrants that do assimilate act, do and say what others do that are native or have assimilated.

The same holds true for all immigrants.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 13, 2016, 10:01:24 PM
We have to address the fundamental fact that immigrant parents are raising their US born children in a way that conflicts with American values, culture and civility. The recent protests have been extremely violent with foreign nationalistic behavior and displays of foreign allegiances. Obviously, immigrants aren't assimilating while some are. Those that don't assimilate raise their children with foreign sentiments. In matters of the parents being muslims, there's an extremist element already there. The father of the Orlando shooter made anti-American anti-Pakistan pro-Taliban broadcasts. His explanation for why his radicalized son did what he did was seeing men kissing. The father of the San Bernardino male shooter calmed his son and comforted him by saying Israel would be wiped off the map. The Boston bombers were raised with values that led to them leaving the United States as extremists and returning radical Islamic terrorists.

In matters of latino immigrants, the violence and quality of life that's intrinsic to the culture and values of their native countries has become established along with an alien loyalty.

The perspective only seems skewed because the immigrants that do assimilate act, do and say what others do that are native or have assimilated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyPuw_zKWJg

Broughtpain, you have finally found me in agreement with you.

Islam has yet to have its massive reformation. Its getting there, but its happening in countries outside of the west like Indonesia. Christianity, Judaism, and Buddhism/Hinduism have evolved (for the most part, still some sick f**ks out there) past violent crusades. Islam is still struggling to modernize.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Gate on Jun 13, 2016, 11:35:50 PM

Islam has yet to have its massive reformation. Its getting there, but its happening in countries outside of the west like Indonesia. Christianity, Judaism, and Buddhism/Hinduism have evolved (for the most part, still some sick f**ks out there) past violent crusades. Islam is still struggling to modernize.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 13, 2016, 11:50:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

Show me where it says those things in the Bible. Unlike the people in the video, and sadly, the majority of Christians, I've read the Bible.

...a discussion about the events in the Koran, The history of the area and what explanations are offered by modern medicine would be fun. Especially when you consider the symptoms of the father of the founder of Islam, the reason given for the founder of Islam being rejected by his mother, the descriptions of the founder of Islam during his "visions" and his behavior in his life. Was it bacterial? Viral? Parasite(s)? Some form of toxicity? Any of which can effect the liver, the hypothalamus, cause a fever, cause confusion, cause erratic and violent behavior and have other sever effects while taking decades to kill.

...oh, and none of which applies to the "prophets" in the Bible. ;)

That's why you're so much fun.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Meanwhile, SJW's and third wave feminists are too busy bitching about movie posters and pronouns

http://news.sky.com/story/1711169/qatar-rape-victim-convicted-of-adultery

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 14, 2016, 12:47:35 AM
Meanwhile, SJW's and third wave feminists are too busy bitching about movie posters and pronouns

Its happened before I remember it being on the news.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 14, 2016, 12:47:35 AM

While feminists and SJWs think they're champions of society, they're no where near the same league as that Egyptian feminist that posted pics of her menstruating on ISIS's flag. They aren't anywhere near the level of a young girl speaking up for women's education in places where such can and has gotten a young lady shot. They're not even close to a young man harboring a young women that fled that was starved and beaten repeatedly for learning to read and sneaking in some basic grade school education. Think about what SJWs face in places that throw gay people off roofs for protecting them...

Special little snowflakes tend to melt when it gets a little warm. They are chicken shit when it comes to actually protesting and demonstrating in places where their asses are on the line and it's needed most. They only do what they do in the west because they're bullies and know the weakness of civility is it's affinity for peace and kindness.

It's really tragic when you consider the resources SJWs in the west have and use it all on themselves.

Gate

Gate

I am so googling this menstruating Egyptian now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed