In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,531 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Mar 14, 2016, 03:16:54 PM
A lot of people I know are worry about North Korea starting a war with the US. I see people that I know that want to buy underground houses or kill themselves if any war breaks out.

North korea wouldn't last 5 min with the USA,

Plus... we all know they always lie about the 'threats'

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Mar 14, 2016, 03:16:54 PMA lot of people I know are worry about North Korea starting a war with the US. I see people that I know that want to buy underground houses or kill themselves if any war breaks out.

I'd be far more worried if I was Korean.

I still don't believe the North actually has the capability to hit the US. It's just too far away. And even if they did, I'm honestly not convinced they'd be that stupid. They love rattling the sabre but they must realise literally everyone would be against them if they flung a nuke at America. Even the Chinese would refuse to back them if they did that. They seem to be getting tired of the North's bullshit as it is.

As I said before though, if I lived in the South I'd probably be concerned. The chances of the North going mental at them is a lot higher.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 14, 2016, 03:21:55 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Mar 14, 2016, 03:16:54 PMA lot of people I know are worry about North Korea starting a war with the US. I see people that I know that want to buy underground houses or kill themselves if any war breaks out.

I still don't believe the North actually has the capability to hit the US. It's just too far away. And even if they did, I'm honestly not convinced they'd be that stupid. They love rattling the sabre but they must realise literally everyone would be against them if they flung a nuke at America. Even the Chinese would refuse to back them if they did that. They seem to be getting tired of the North's bullshit as it is.

Indeed, south korea would be the target first. This Kim fella... want's to make one country 'KOREA' again he wants the south to go.

Corporal Hicks

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 14, 2016, 03:23:29 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 14, 2016, 03:21:55 PM

Indeed, south korea would be the target first. This Kim fella... want's to make one country 'KOREA' again he wants the south to go.

The only way the norks are going to do any nuking or military strike is if there's an angle for China to get everything. If it wasn't for China, there wouldn't be a North Korea. It would be a western aligned Korea.

Whiskeybrewer

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 14, 2016, 04:07:23 PMThey're gonna wake up the Ice Warriors

I'm more worried about these guys:

Bjørn Half-hand

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 14, 2016, 04:31:58 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 14, 2016, 04:07:23 PMThey're gonna wake up the Ice Warriors

I'm more worried about these guys:

What is that from?!  :o

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Mar 14, 2016, 07:08:24 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/07/the-college-that-wants-to-ban-history.html

What the hell is going on in these colleges?!

You ever sat through a really bad movie where you wait for the climax because you know it will be over just after? It's like that...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2016, 07:33:13 PMWhat is that from?!  :o

The oldschool Thunderbirds movie with puppets. First manned mission to Mars doesn't go entirely according to plan :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They did a movie with the puppets? I've got the entire series on DVD (not that I watched it. That was a purchase I made whilst at the pub, along with a copy of Blues Brothers). I can barely remember it from my youth.  :laugh:

broughtpain

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2016, 08:11:55 PMI've got the entire series on DVD (not that I watched it. That was a purchase I made whilst at the pub, along with a copy of Blues Brothers).

Ha! We've all been there.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2016, 08:11:55 PMThey did a movie with the puppets?

They did two. The first they have to help out when a manned mission to Mars goes wrong. That's got the rock snakes in it. In the second Brains makes an airship and it somehow becomes the key to a convoluted plot by the Hood to photograph the Thunderbirds machines and stuff happens... Basically all you need to know about that is it ends with them flying an obviously real biplane under an obviously real bridge, while the airship crashes into "the world's largest missile base", which I'm pretty sure was just an excuse for them to use up all the explosives they had left over from making the series :laugh:

I loved the shit out of those films when I was a kid :) I've always been kinda tempted to track them down again but I'm too worried they'd be awful and it'd ruin my childhood memories.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 14, 2016, 08:01:17 PM
Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Mar 14, 2016, 07:08:24 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/07/the-college-that-wants-to-ban-history.html

What the hell is going on in these colleges?!

You ever sat through a really bad movie where you wait for the climax because you know it will be over just after? It's like that...

I'm confused as shit. What the f**k is going on? How the f**k did society come to this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed