In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,523 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 01, 2016, 12:04:43 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 01, 2016, 10:19:43 AMIn all honestly did the ISIL attack of Paris really force France into doing anything other than a few air strikes? I understand that it takes time to prepares and mobilize for any offensive but it seems to be back to business as usual from here.

My point was Europe is doing even less than that about Boko because it's Africans killing Africans and it's not affecting us over here.
I bet if it affected the price of oil we'd all be doing something. It must suck living in countries that have nothing that anyone else wants.

http://www.cnet.com/news/neil-degrasse-tyson-goes-all-out-against-flat-earther-b-o-b/

hmm that guy can't seriously think the earth is flat, must being doing it for the free publicity or am I gravely wrong?>

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 01, 2016, 12:23:31 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 01, 2016, 10:19:43 AMIn all honestly did the ISIL attack of Paris really force France into doing anything other than a few air strikes? I understand that it takes time to prepares and mobilize for any offensive but it seems to be back to business as usual from here.

My point was Europe is doing even less than that about Boko because it's Africans killing Africans and it's not affecting us over here.
I bet if it affected the price of oil we'd all be doing something. It must suck living in countries that have nothing that anyone else wants.

http://www.cnet.com/news/neil-degrasse-tyson-goes-all-out-against-flat-earther-b-o-b/

hmm that guy can't seriously think the earth is flat, must being doing it for the free publicity or am I gravely wrong?>

What the f**k is a B.o.b? Is he the rapper of the week or something?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 01, 2016, 12:45:38 PM

Oh, lol so I'm not the only person that has no f'n idea who the hell that was. However, yea, he's apparently some rapper and actually does believe that the world is flat. I mean I shouldn't be shocked but it's still disappointing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 01, 2016, 12:49:56 PM

Oh, lol so I'm not the only person that has no f'n idea who the hell that was. However, yea, he's apparently some rapper and actually does believe that the world is flat. I mean I shouldn't be shocked but it's still disappointing.

He had a hit a few years ago called Airplanes. The only reason I remember it was because the chorus was sung by Hayley Williams of Paramore lol

broughtpain

broughtpain

THE CITY HUNTER

broughtpain

broughtpain

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-company-accused-fleecing-investors-7-6-billion-051418261.html

"One investor from Northeast China who lost close to $80,000 told The Associated Press in December that police confiscated her computer and cell phone after she posted online that she might file a petition with the central government."

That's real ________ sir...

Hubbs

Hubbs

So, you want Europeans to go into Africa and assist? then when it all goes pear shaped you'll blame Europeans for sticking their nose in and getting involved. Hmmm how does that sound familiar...

Why doesn't say...Africa deal with it? why must Europe (the UK) and the US always have to sort peoples issues out.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 01, 2016, 04:38:23 PMSo, you want Europeans to go into Africa and assist?

:laugh: You do love to jump to a conclusion, don't you Hubbie.

No, I think the idea of Europe (or anyone else) trying to fix all of the world's problems is a terrible one. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of us rushing to "help" when it suits us (not necessarily referring to Syria, either) but then doing nothing when truly terrible things are going on.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Hubbs on Feb 01, 2016, 04:38:23 PM

So, you want Europeans to go into Africa and assist? then when it all goes pear shaped you'll blame Europeans for sticking their nose in and getting involved. Hmmm how does that sound familiar...

Why doesn't say...Africa deal with it? why must Europe (the UK) and the US always have to sort peoples issues out.

Every answer to those questions is all there...LMAO

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 01, 2016, 02:10:16 PM

He had a hit a few years ago called Airplanes. The only reason I remember it was because the chorus was sung by Hayley Williams of Paramore lol

So he's a rapper that had his fifteen minutes already? And he actually thinks the world is flat?

I f**king hate humanity

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 01, 2016, 05:28:59 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 01, 2016, 02:10:16 PM

So he's a rapper that had his fifteen minutes already? And he actually thinks the world is flat?

I f**king hate humanity
Hey most of us here know the world is round... whether or not the universe is real or just an illusion is another story but as far as I'm concerned everybody here is real. :)

Oh and it's not really a question about fixing the worlds problems as much as when you want to rule the world comes great responsibility. That and thanks to air travel someone that hates you is only a flight or two away from blowing you up.

broughtpain

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: broughtpain on Feb 01, 2016, 09:52:20 PM
http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2016/0131/UN-group-recommends-reparatory-justice-for-African-Americans

Laughable! In all seriousness, how much opportunity and how many benefits do you have to lay at one specific group of people's feet, before they actually start to succeed and get somewhere. At what point do you just take a step back and realise it's not working.

I'm not gonna pretend that I know a lot about America, but from what little I know, what I've read, it seems to me that African Americans have a wealth of opportunity at their feet, far more than any other minority in the US. So much so, that I fail to understand how anyone is unable to get somewhere of reasonable standard in this day and age. All this would do is create more division between people, and I understand why it would. I might add, these issues have nothing to do with slavery -_- that's a very poor excuse.

As for disproportionate imprisonment, well gee, maybe if people stopped committing crimes perhaps?

America making a formal apology? This just proves what a weak man Sanders is, sheesh! Absolutely ridiculous, so should the UK, right now, apologise to various countries for colonialism, if they did what difference would it make anyway. History is full of bad things, people need to stop being so pathetic and just get on with it.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Things are definitely getting interesting in America.

Hubbs, If you ever get to heading to or wanting to come to the US, hit me up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed