In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,838 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It already came out that one of them entered France as a Syrian refugee through Greece. What more proof do you need? How many people have to die before you say enough is enough? There should be no freedom of movement for anybody. You shouldn't be able to travel from country to country completely free of any checks. You shouldn't be able to bring AK47's into the country to kill masses of people. I really can't understand it. It's not rocket science. It's about time governments started looking after its own people instead of wasting money on bringing "refugees" here for a better life.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No-one is denying that they're coming in with the refugees. Just saying that terrorists have existed prior to the current refugee crisis. Or even the current main terrorist group. There are English born ISIS members who have left from England to go fight abroad and there'll still be English born ISIS members in England when the borders are closed. It wont solve anything at all. If anything it would turn more towards the cause because of the Islamophobia that is continuing to rise in the wake of all this.

An open handed policy wont solve anything as there's still plenty of domestic issues to sort out. A closed hand policy wont solve anything because the threat was never always external.

And not all those people fleeing are trying to cause chaos or simply trying to hog all the benefits. Their country looks like Europe after World War 2. And Germany was made to pay for that damage - financially. There is no denying that they need help and that the West is in part responsible for the instability in that region and that they need and deserve Western help.

What the solution is I don't know. I just know it's not a callousness.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I hope you didn't misunderstand me Darkness, as I agree that countries do need good border securities and background checks and am not denying the fact that some extremists are sneaking in posing as refugees. These tragedies should never be allowed to occur in the first place, prevention is better than cure.

I was pointing out how the media focuses on certain things, I'm sure there's still home grown terrorists going to Syria, it's just no longer reported as all the focus is on jihadi "refugees".

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 19, 2015, 02:40:18 PMIt already came out that one of them entered France as a Syrian refugee through Greece.

What about 9/11? What about 7/7? What about all the other terrorist attacks in Europe in the last decade or two?

Sure, the refugee situation needs to be addressed, but it's not like this kind of thing didn't happen before the current influx.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 19, 2015, 03:34:11 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Nov 19, 2015, 02:40:18 PMIt already came out that one of them entered France as a Syrian refugee through Greece.

What about 9/11? What about 7/7? What about all the other terrorist attacks in Europe in the last decade or two?

Sure, the refugee situation needs to be addressed, but it's not like this kind of thing didn't happen before the current influx.
What about all the terrorist attacks done by the IRA in the uk how quick people forget.

I am going to add some points in Whiskeybrewer comment:
1:"O you who believe do not kill yourself god is most kind,most merciful" Chapter 4-quran.This shows that suicide bombings are not allowed FULL STOP! No ifs,no buts these animals that do it are wrong.
2:"A true Muslims is one in which other people are safe from his hand and tongue"(Sayings by Muhammad)What more do you need!ISIS is causing great hardship and terror among everyone and they call themselves "true Muslims defending their cause"
3:(This one is mainly at Muslims)"Breaking a Muslim brother heart is worse then breaking the Kaaba(holy site in Makkah in which Muslims MUST visit once a year.Sayings by Muhammad)Can you imagine someone breaking the Kaaba and you see ISIS bombing Muslim countries killing innocent Muslims.
4:(This one is about beheading and how it is illegal in Islam
Spoiler
When Muhammad would send men out on exhibitions he would tell their commanders these points.1:Do not kill the children,Women,Prisoners,The injured,Elderly and the sick.2"Do not damage property and do not even cut down a TREE.3:Do not MUTILATE anyone.There we go said by Muhammad himself that beheading are NOT allowed look at Saladin did he cut peoples head of NO!Exactly.
[close]
5:This is a famous one"Killing one person unjustly is like killing the whole of mankind and saving someone is like saving mankind"(quran)There we go by looking at these points we see ISIS is completely wrong and has no justifications(Man should save this took me for ever to investigate and type in)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 19, 2015, 08:43:48 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 18, 2015, 06:44:37 PM
Guys, it's a main British paper, Daily Mail, I hardly think they are lying  ::)

::) Wow. First person alive to ever say that about the Daily Mail. I don't trust the trade media in general. They all have some slant towards sensationalism for sales or for political gain. The Daily Mail is notorious for it.

Personally I hate weighing in on these conversations as I'm neither left nor right. Nothing represents how I feel about things and I don't pretend to have the answer nor do I pretend to think we're not going to get attacked at some point - we will. But at the end of the day we've (and plenty others) have suffered attacks before. You can't blame the refugees for this as we've quite blatantly been attacked by people here under other means.

Nor do I think closing borders is an effective solution because we obviously have plenty of home grown terrorists (all those peoples trying to get out recently for example) and the states have its own problem with its own true blue crazies going nuts.

No one is essentially blaming the 'refugees' (the real ones that is, most are economic migrants), its the migrant channel they are using that is a high security risk because no one is being checked and none of them are carrying any documentation (most deliberately so). Germany has had over 70,000 enter the country virtually completely unchecked, that is the big issue here.

Yes I agree, every country has home grown nut cases, but you can't really do much about that, gotta go with the flow. But the point is, why would you wanna add to that with possible nut cases from abroad? why would you wanna make the threat bigger, wider, and give yourself a much harder time trying to contain it. Surely dealing with home grown nut cases is hard enough, no need to allow in more from the Middle East!

End of the day, as I said, if just one incident occurs on US soil, and its linked to the refugees/migrants in any way, there will be a massive backlash which could well change the US drastically.

Europe is already changing, things will start happening here now (EU and Merkel are up against it), but again, one more attack, if linked to the migrant channel in any way, expect complete major upheaval.

Final point, I think the majority in Europe would now agree that having no borders across the EU is ridiculous, it just begs disaster. Even before any terrorist problems it was idiotic because people were just moving all over the show, mainly to the same places causing huge immigration issues. Each Euro country needs its own borders, the super continent thing just doesn't work, nice idea, but no, can you imagine if South America or Asia did this!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I would like to show all terrorist attacks down by terrorists that are not Muslims:
Done by Irish Rebublicans:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Aldershot_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Old_Bailey_Bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M62_coach_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bomb_attacks
For  more detail check this up:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
Great britian:
Aldershot bombing 1973 Old Bailey Bombing M62 coach bombing Guildford bombings Woolwich bombing Birmingham bombings Caterham Arms Pub Bombing Balcombe St siege Hyde & Regent's Park bombings Harrods bombing Woolwich barracks Brighton bombing Deal barracks Downing St attack 1992 Manchester bombing Warrington bombings Bishopsgate bombing Docklands bombing Manchester bombing

Done by the angry brigade(uk anarchist group):
1971, 12 January: Two bombs exploded at the house of government minister Robert Carr. This attack was one of 25 carried out by the Angry Brigade between August 1970 and August 1971. The Bomb Squad was established at Scotland Yard in January 1971 to target the group, and they were apprehended in August of that year

Done by the animal rights group:1982 30 November: A group called the Animal Rights Militia sent a letter bomb to Margaret Thatcher at 10 Downing Street, the device exploded injuring one person

Done by Muslim exteremists:
7/7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Glasgow_International_Airport_attack
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Exeter_attempted_bombing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
Looking at the Muslim terrorists(that was intended to kill UK civilians) attacks you see all of it was done in the last decade(Apart from pan am and Palestine's bombing Israeli staff and buildings) you see this happened because of the impact of the IRAQ WAR ISIS is born from that.
This is for UK attacks i could also talk about attacks in the US(Colorado cinema killings,Okhalma bomb attack,anti abortion killings etc..)

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

You also have to factor in the number that have been stopped in the UK. Reportedly several this year.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So one guy came in as a refugee and joined 7 other guys who had been living there for some time. The orchestrator was able to recruit just one guy out of all the refuges. Shit that like saying Paris is full of bad people because one of their citizens murdered a guy in London with the help of 1 other Londoner. Eh I'm sure my numbers are off but as a bad analogy I'll stick with it.

And of course it will happen again. We're at war and this is what happens in war.

Gate

Gate

Boy do I love waking up to see America acting like its 1941

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Nov 20, 2015, 01:23:38 AM
Boy do I love waking up to see America acting like its 1941

Seriously, this is such a stupid statement to make. You say it because it doesn't effect you, like many SJW's in America, you give social media the big man image, all the mouth, about how progressive you wanna appear, but it doesn't effect you. Of course if this all lands on your face, where you live, right across the street from you, your town etc...you won't like it, it will be different then.

The exact same thing has happened in Germany, we all saw those liberals clapping like idiots when the 'refugees' walked in, its a whole different story now though isn't it, not clapping now.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well shit man, I'm pretty sure half the US still thinks they're living in 1945; while the other half has their heads so far up their assholes it might as well be the year 1999. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanSpaceHistory/photos/a.202408279912943.1073741828.166359846851120/524854741001627/?type=3

QuoteOn this day: 20 November 1998, Zarya, the first component of the International Space Station, was launched on a Russian Proton from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, kicking off a new era in the human exploration of space. This was first element in orbit, the Russian-built/US-owned "functional cargo block" control module to provide the initial propulsion and power for the future Space Station. http://www.esa.int/For_Media/Press_Releases/First_element_of_International_Space_Station_to_be_launched_on_20_November

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Cool.

I was lucky enough to see the launch of the space shuttle (Columbia) whilst on holiday in Florida about fifteen years ago. Was an amazing sight. Made all the more incredible by the fact we just happened to accidentally show up on the day it was launching!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha! That is brilliant! And lucky bastard. I hate the fact that I'm not able to experience that kind of thing. It's why New Horizon's was so important to me - to be able to witness all the exploration from the 60s to now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed