In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,941 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2015/08/31/jurassic-world-fact-check-can-we-clone-dinosaurs/

People are still wondering about cloning dinosaurs. Ain't gonna happen!

Hubbs

Hubbs

You got a war starting America! what you doing about it Obama?

Gate

Gate

Black Lives Matter is the farthest from a hate group I've ever seen.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Sep 03, 2015, 07:21:12 PM
Black Lives Matter is the farthest from a hate group I've ever seen.

Well clearly there are people within the movement that are trying their best to make it come across as a hate group.

http://www.youngcons.com/this-powerful-meme-highlights-obamas-silence-on-the-recent-rash-of-murdered-police-officers/

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Hubbs

Hubbs

Is this it? is this the end of the EU?? ;D
Borders may well be closing across Europe as many countries can no longer cope. Schengen agreement on the verge of collapse ;D

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/602604/Migrant-EU-border-crisis

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

"Meanwhile Brussels demanded to know why two-thirds of the 90,000 migrants rescued from the Mediterranean and taken to Italy have already vanished - presumably to seek asylum or black market jobs in wealthier northern countries."

For shame; you guys can't even give Italy away for low grade pay.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 04, 2015, 07:39:57 AM
"Meanwhile Brussels demanded to know why two-thirds of the 90,000 migrants rescued from the Mediterranean and taken to Italy have already vanished - presumably to seek asylum or black market jobs in wealthier northern countries."

For shame; you guys can't even give Italy away for low grade pay.

Hilarious isn't it. Have you heard the latest? People in the UK are now being urged to take in refugees, I shit you not, check the BBC. Got a free attic? stick some refugees up there...problem solved :)

Gee I wonder who is gonna pay for all these free goodies that are now being handed out, you know like...housing, clothes, food, education, health care, probably a car, bus passes etc...A whole life for free, for thousands, what could go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=cCOLcMqdpls

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/106477

Have your say because our government won't ask you.

Darkness

Darkness

Most of them are wanting to go to Germany. Surprised that people there don't seem to have any issues with immigration at all. I'm all for immigration if it's skilled workers coming over to the country. But it's funny... I never seem to see doctors or scientists hanging on to the back of f**king tankers or crawling their way through the Channel Tunnel in an effort to reach the UK. Have no fear, the EU referendum is getting ever closer.

Gate

Gate

Maybe if your governments stopped bombing everything in sight, you wouldn't have to deal with people losing their homes and having to evacuate.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

All of this is bullshit. Europe is an OLD nation full of old people, it needs an influx of youth and unskilled low cost caretakers. This is the same shit that happens in America with the Mexicans. Of course it's easy to see the real problem here; considering most current European immigrants are Muslim.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 04, 2015, 06:16:01 PM
Most of them are wanting to go to Germany. Surprised that people there don't seem to have any issues with immigration at all. I'm all for immigration if it's skilled workers coming over to the country. But it's funny... I never seem to see doctors or scientists hanging on to the back of f**king tankers or crawling their way through the Channel Tunnel in an effort to reach the UK. Have no fear, the EU referendum is getting ever closer.
Not to mention this is actually dividing the EU. It's ironic how the EU, supposed to defend the continent from the shadow of extremism and ultra-nationalism, is in large part the direct cause of nationalistic neo-fascist parties such as Front Nationale and Sweden Democrats to ascend to power, and further drive the region into economic turmoil. If there is one area of the world where you do not play with the fire of austerity... its Europe.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 04, 2015, 06:16:01 PM

None of them are professional people (I don't think), most are economic migrants with no skills or trade and of no use to anyone, they are simply trying to get into the best Euro countries for work. Most want the UK because of our benefits system and free healthcare. Luckily they can't get here too easily so they settle for the second best place, Germany. The Germans at the moment are starting to waver, many are happy to accept the migrants, but many are now getting fed up and protesting. Germany is now expected to take 800,000 + migrants this year.

The problem is British people are too nice, too gullible and too easily swayed with propaganda, and the migrants take full advantage. The only real refugees are from Syria, all the rest from Nigeria, Kosovo, Ghana (all of flippin' Africa basically), Libya, Ivory Coast, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh etc...are all jumping on the bandwagon to get into Europe, obviously because right now its open season and its easy. It doesn't take a genius to realise it, but many in the UK are so damn soft, such bleeding heart liberals, they won't stop until its too late and the UK crashes.

Quote from: Gate on Sep 04, 2015, 09:03:36 PM
Maybe if your governments stopped bombing everything in sight, you wouldn't have to deal with people losing their homes and having to evacuate.

Dude, no European country has been bombing anywhere. The UK was asked to assist/help Syria because the locals were being wiped out by their leader Asad. Its only in that process of helping the rebels that the rebels turned and everything went to shit, or the rebels became IS...I'm not even sure what the hell happened. Bottom line the west (UK/US) is damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Had we not helped Syria then they'd all be crying out saying we let them die at the hands of Asad blah blah blah and of course the UN is much like the EU.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 04, 2015, 09:34:53 PM
All of this is bullshit. Europe is an OLD nation full of old people, it needs an influx of youth and unskilled low cost caretakers. This is the same shit that happens in America with the Mexicans. Of course it's easy to see the real problem here; considering most current European immigrants are Muslim.

No! we definitely do not need that, most countries are happy to let in a sensible amount of low skilled workers of course, but this is clearly a very different matter. Trust me this is WAY BIGGER than the problem you have in America with Mexico, we are looking at the fall of most of Europe here, Germany is on its knees right now and yet their idiot leader Angela Merkel is so far up her own arse with being the perfect bleeding heart liberal, she can't even see it (Germany still has war guilt). Merkel only just said Germany will take them all in lol! well that's what they are getting, enjoy Germany!

And yes the fact most of these migrants are Muslim is very big problem, quite simply because many Europeans don't want to see their countries/towns turned into heavily populated Muslim areas. That's not being racist, that's just something Europe doesn't want, Europe isn't Muslim, why should we be swamped with them, would a Muslim country do this for non-Muslims if the tables were turned? highly doubtful. You notice Saudi Arabia is doing nothing by the way.

What really takes the piss is the fact many of them don't even like our countries and constantly whine about how we do things, always wanting more mosques and special rights, and the fact they don't agree with our government policies. I then have to ask myself, why are you living here then?! such fudging hypocrisy. Plus you have the threat of ISIS getting into Europe via this crisis, its inevitable.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Hey the last thing we need is the German's firing up the camps again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed