In The News (Read 1,407,320 times)

SiL

SiL

You're still not producing any links.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SiL on Mar 08, 2015, 05:08:59 AM
You're still not producing any links.

Don't have any, like I said I read this ages ago, in fact it may have been a link from a post in this forum because I recall arguing with our Danish Female member about it hehe (forget her name).

SiL

SiL

And yet you're sure it wasn't just one town.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SiL on Mar 08, 2015, 05:46:08 AM
And yet you're sure it wasn't just one town.

I dunno! sure I didn't read it that way but maybe I was wrong.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06/samsung-luxury-doghouse_n_6818976.html

QuoteWhile most people are trying to earn a decent living, save money and pay rent, others are off spoiling their pets with crazy perks. From luxury pet hotels in Paris to pet massages and royal portraits, we thought we'd seen it all -- until Samsung debuted this $30,000 "Dream Doghouse," one of the most extreme dog houses we've ever seen.

Read that last part again:
Quote$30,000 "Dream Doghouse,"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 09, 2015, 11:41:28 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/03/03/full-text-netanyahus-address-to-congress/

Has anyone else seen Netanyahu's retarded speech to Congress?

I haven't, but from what I understand, its his same old rhetoric. So I didn't bother watching it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pretty much. It was more "Oh poor Israel, woe is us, Iran will murder us all".

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 09, 2015, 01:25:25 PM
Pretty much. It was more "Oh poor Israel, woe is us, Iran will murder us all".

He lacks common sense. I don't even think Iran wants a nuclear program for weapons anyways. Besides, Iran would never destroy Israel with nuclear weapons. Because if they did, they would kill all the Arabs living in Israel and the surrounding areas, and I doubt Iran would want that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well not to mention, Persians in general don't harbour any ill-will towards the Jewish people, so there's that too.

Sidenote: I realize "Jewish" and "Israeli" are not the same thing, but the sweeping majority of Israelis are Jewish.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 09, 2015, 02:58:02 PM
Well not to mention, Persians in general don't harbour any ill-will towards the Jewish people, so there's that too.

Sidenote: I realize "Jewish" and "Israeli" are not the same thing, but the sweeping majority of Israelis are Jewish.

Didn't Ahmadinejad deny the holocaust? I'm pretty sure some other Iranian officials did too. Of course, he is out of power now. I'm not saying that the average Persian shares those views anyways, but it seems that people sometimes blur the lines between "Zionist" and "Jewish".

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Because they're historically linked. It's like Arab and Muslim. Not the same, but have been together for a long time.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 09, 2015, 04:27:35 PM
Because they're historically linked. It's like Arab and Muslim. Not the same, but have been together for a long time.

But is that necessarily a good thing? I'm half Jewish, and I don't identify as a Zionist. I also happen to know a Coptic Christian from Egypt, who obviously isn't a Muslim. Of course, I understand that it is realistic to assume most Jews are Zionists, and most Arabs are Muslim. So I guess there really isn't a point complaining about such things.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's neither good or bad. It's just how history played itself out with ethnic demographics.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Do you guys want Iran to have a nuclear arsenal?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed