In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,367 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 22, 2014, 03:11:26 AM
Given the state of Israeli intelligence on Gaza and today's drone technology... would it be too hard to send a few Predator drones with machineguns to Gaza on a "hamas leader" hunt every time there's a rocket launch? eh?

Smaller pinpoint "responses" of that sort would be less harmful to the general populace than bombing hospitals at least. 

Feasible?

:-\
The problem with that is that the ordinance Hamas is using can be set up, fired, disassembled, and hidden very quickly. By the time a drone enters the area there'll be no sign of hostile fighters, and launching drones over suspected areas 24/7 would be very costly, it also doesn't help that drones are not perfect, to call them accurate is a bit of a stretch

SM

SM

QuoteYou say it like they can just set aside their differences and sit together for a nice Sunday brunch to talk about peace and love.

:laugh:

No, I didn't.

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 22, 2014, 03:08:39 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 02:59:57 AM
QuoteWhat's your preference, SM?

Adults sitting down and sorting their shit out without carrying on like children having tantrums, and no one having to die.

Fantasy I know, meaning you'll have another conflict to cheer on in no time.
Shame about the ceasefire Egypt brokered that Israel immediately accepted and Hamas shot down. And the humanitarian ceasefire Israel agreed to that Hamas immediately violated.

At the very least, Hamas no longer has allies in Egypt, and has quickly turned the Palestinian Authority against it. I will never cheer for this conflict. I will only hope it ends soon and Gaza gets less bloodthirsty leadership.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Hamas-officials-denounce-criminal-Abbas-as-Likud-member-362465

'I won't cheer - but it's still all their fault and my team is in the right'.

As long as that is the prevailing attitude - from both sides - nothing will ever change.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

You seem to be saying that if I hold a group responsible for this battle, I must be cheering. That's a weird falacy.

The Hamas charter.
http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html?chocaid=397

Aspie

Aspie

can anyone give me a summary of this Israel stuff

SM

SM

Depends who you ask.

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 22, 2014, 03:21:13 AM
You seem to be saying that if I hold a group responsible for this battle, I must be cheering. That's a weird falacy.

The Hamas charter.
http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html?chocaid=397

Pretty much.

Both sides are f**ked in the head and have been long before this battle or the countless ones that came before and will come after.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

That's a statement I fundamentally disagree with.

SM

SM

Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 01:58:11 AM
"You would say that though"

Round in a circle.

How did that happen??

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 22, 2014, 03:13:03 AM
Just f**king nuke em all.
Haha ok horrible idea.

I know you're joking, but I find it funny given everything going on in the world today. Guess who has the most nukes in the world?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

NORTH KOREA!

;D

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Aspie on Jul 22, 2014, 03:22:31 AM
can anyone give me a summary of this Israel stuff
Middle East being the Middle East

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 22, 2014, 03:30:12 AM
NORTH KOREA!

;D

They've stashed them on their Sun base!

SM

SM

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 22, 2014, 03:30:12 AM
NORTH KOREA!

;D

The Judean Peoples Front!!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 03:27:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 22, 2014, 01:58:11 AM
"You would say that though"

Round in a circle.

How did that happen??
I made my case.

Country defending its civilians against terrorist organization that specifically wants to kill those civilians. Terrorist organization using its own civilians as shields in its quest to kill more civilians. The one that's f**ked in the head is the one that wants to kill civilians on the other side, kill its own civilians, and die in the name of killing Jewish civilians (also: video of Hamas guy saying 'our rockets only target Hebrews). The one that isn't f**ked in the head is the one that's protecting its people from a terror organization that's launching rockets willy nilly at those people.

Yes, I would say that. I've said why. I can repeat it if you'd like.

SM

SM

Then you're part of the problem.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

And you're lazy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed