Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 29, 2013, 01:26:30 AM
Pokemon > aloof box shitters

Tru dat

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 29, 2013, 01:22:03 AM
No, really, they probably are smarter. Rats are pretty damn smart. Trainable, even.

Can't teach a cat shit.

I'll take your word for it, point is, vermin.

Though my cats can open doors (or could)... but the young girl is an annoying dumbass when in heat. "GET THE F**K AWAY FROM ME!"

Cats are good for emotional support for some people, I was sad for one of our pet cats in particular because he had to be put down due to critical damage from a fox.

I prefer dogs, faithful and smart and they can even help break the ice with girls when you walk them. If I say "Outside" and they want out they go straight for the door. If I say "hungry", "dinner" or "food" they wait at their food bowls. And so on.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 29, 2013, 01:35:50 AM
I prefer dogs, faithful and smart and they can even help break the ice with girls when you walk them. If I say "Outside" and they want out they go straight for the door. If I say "hungry", "dinner" or "food" they wait at their food bowls. And so on.
Bingo.

All the love you give to a dog you get back tenfold.

All the love you give to a cat you get back in the form of toxoplasmosis and a smelly litter box (cats wouldn't be half as popular if you had to walk them).

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 29, 2013, 01:41:32 AM
Bingo.

All the love you give to a dog you get back tenfold.

All the love you give to a cat you get back in the form of toxoplasmosis and a smelly litter box (cats wouldn't be half as popular if you had to walk them).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTXHeWdc3B0#

lol lizard woman bias..... counter culture yall!!

Gates

Gates

Notice all the commands he mentioned are entirely self-serving... :P

But I love dogs too, for totally different reasons than I do cats, naturally... 

Cvalda

Cvalda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
QuoteUp to a third of the world's human population is estimated to carry a Toxoplasma infection... The parasite can cause encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) and neurologic diseases, and can affect the heart, liver, inner ears, and eyes (chorioretinitis). Recent research has also linked toxoplasmosis with brain cancer, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Schizophrenia

Love,
cats xoxo

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

No, really, they probably are smarter. Rats are pretty damn smart. Trainable, even.

Can't teach a cat shit.

Though my cats can open doors (or could)... but the young girl is an annoying dumbass when in heat. "GET THE F**K AWAY FROM ME!"

Cats are good for emotional support for some people, I was sad for one of our pet cats in particular because he had to be put down due to critical damage from a fox.

My cats... well most of them do all of that and then some. Bamboo pretty much baby sits the kids at my apartment. He's a 24 lb adorable ball of fur. Plus he knows how to open the door if I lock myself out. More helpful than you would think, like I was fumbling for a pen the other day and he actually brought me a pen. Didn't even notice till now. Smart pussy I tell you.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 29, 2013, 01:47:06 AM
Plus he knows how to open the door if I lock myself out. More helpful than you would think, like I was fumbling for a pen the other day and he actually brought me a pen.
pics or it didnt happen

Rong

Rong

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 29, 2013, 01:47:06 AM

Can't teach a cat shit.

My cats... well most of them do all of that and then some. Bamboo pretty much baby sits the kids at my apartment. He's a 24 lb adorable ball of fur. Plus he knows how to open the door if I lock myself out. More helpful than you would think, like I was fumbling for a pen the other day and he actually brought me a pen. Didn't even notice till now. Smart pussy I tell you.

Cats are like ladies manipulative whats not to love  ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Gates on Jan 29, 2013, 01:46:05 AM
Notice all the commands he mentioned are entirely self-serving... :P

But I love dogs too, for totally different reasons than I do cats, naturally...

Commands? Well let's see how you feel when dinner is made and no one tells you...

Gates

Gates

Haha...I hear you, but to the dog they are commands (or sounds) they associate with certain things outside/pee & poo time, etc...I don't mean anything negative by it...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 28, 2013, 02:08:58 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2013, 03:44:17 AMI love cats. But they're useless.
Why do you love cats?

They're very low maintenance. And when they feel like it, they like to cuddle.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 29, 2013, 03:43:20 AM
Quote from: maledoro on Jan 28, 2013, 02:08:58 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2013, 03:44:17 AMI love cats. But they're useless.
Why do you love cats?

They're very low maintenance. And when they feel like it, they like to cuddle.
Cats also tend to be more of a chick magnet than dogs are.  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't think so. I find women are more into dogs.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 29, 2013, 04:02:17 AM
I don't think so. I find women are more into dogs.

INB4 lie posts some f**ked up video....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed