Final Destination 6

Started by Ratchetcomand, Aug 24, 2011, 07:25:26 AM

Author
Final Destination 6 (Read 1,444 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Steven Quale on "Final Destination 6"

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=22678&count=0

The last two where great 3D fun to laugh at. I can't wait for the sixth movie to laugh even more. I do wish they would take the series into a different direction then the same old thing that we seen the past five times.

Stalker

Stalker

Are you f**king kidding?

FD5 literally just came out in the States, it's not even out here for another week, & the sequel is already planned? Jesus the movie industry needs to come up with something original.

Valaquen

Valaquen

I thought The Final Destination was to be THE FINAL Final Destination.

Oh, wait: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Silly me.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

They won't stop until they hit direct-to-DVD territory.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The movie is close to making back it's budget soon. The FD are a guilty pleasure to me. If they want to end the series for good then blow up the whole world in the final movie  :laugh:.

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 24, 2011, 08:10:54 AM
FD5 literally just came out in the States, it's not even out here for another week, & the sequel is already planned? Jesus the movie industry needs to come up with something original.

That did not stop the studios from planning out sequels to superhero movies like Spider-Man, Thor and Iron Man after they where released. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has a 2014 release date and the first movie is not even out until next July.

Effectz

Effectz

Milking the shit out of this franchise.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder what setting that they will pick for the next movie since the first movie took place on a Airplane, the second one on a highway, the 3rd one took place on a roller coaster, the 4th one took place on at a race car track and the 5th took place on bridge? I think a Final Destination movie on a cruise ship would be cool to see.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

You missed the second one, which was on a highway.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Thanks, it been a watch since I watch the second movie. I think they are better off rebooting the series and doing something different with it. They said the 7th one will be the last and they will this & the 7th movie back to back. I don't think it will be long when they take the series to outer space :P.

Hubbs

Hubbs

I must admit I too enjoy this franchise, haven't seen the new one yet but so far they have all been well crafted with good imagination on display, I do think a sixth film is maybe going a tad too far now though, especially as it will probably be the same thing again.

Must be running out of good scenarios now surely, maybe FD on a train? Cruise ship? Building site? In space could be cool :)

Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider.

omgfg ;0 another

genocyber

genocyber

It'll be in space with a meteor shower

Snowdog

Snowdog

Saw is gone and now they need something else. So they are going to rape the Final Destination franchise. Wich aren't good films. At least the first 2 where pretty cool. But number 3 and 4 where just plain bad.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The fifth movie had a poor opening with it being #3 at the box office instead of #2 or #1 as they hope for. I think people are starting to get tired of these movies which is why it open up at #3.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 24, 2011, 09:45:23 PM
The fifth movie had a poor opening with it being #3 at the box office instead of #2 or #1 as they hope for. I think people are starting to get tired of these movies which is why it open up at #3.

The new movies are becoming a shameless rehash of the earlier movies. Just recast the group. Put in a different opening scene and grab the script from the earlier movies and lets go filming guys ! o by the way. Maybe it is cool if we make it 3D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed