My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 26, 2011, 08:33:12 PM

Author
My little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Read 148,708 times)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 27, 2014, 04:14:46 PM
AS IN A WHOLE MOTHAf**kIN' CHARACTER WITH A WHOLE MOTHAf**kIN' EPISODE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YaQ6ZxQ6Y#ws

I will most certainly be checking this out. I've always loved Weird Al.  8)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Yus.

King Rathalos

time 2 spend sum money

Dovahkiin

The newest episode with Weird Al was good. I enjoyed it. Not gut-busting like I had hoped, though. True, it had a good amount of funny moments but nothing that truly made me guffaw. (Like I hoped I would.) But it was a good time nonetheless.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I felt it was a bit too much fanservice, kinda "eh" go back to stories about Chrysalis etc

Deathbearer

Rarity's so f**king racist against Earth Ponies

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Fluttershy is still best pony.

Raku

Raku

I tried to quit this show after season three ended, but I couldn't. I watch all of season four (so far) last night, and today. I'm not a huge fan like I was in secret from 2011 to early 2013, but I just can't stop watching this show...

I also hope we do find out for real if... (Don't want to ruin this for those who haven't seen Episode 09)
Spoiler
Pinkie Pie is actually related to Apple Jack because I just don't like being left in the dark with an ambiguous answer like they left us.
[close]

Also a minor gripe I have with the show so far is that I wish Twlight would fly some more. I would like to see her get more air time with Rainbow Dash (or even other Pegasi) in the sky because so far her wings have just been there (except for a few times).

That's just one thing that I want to see because it's one aspect of Twilight becoming an Alicorn I was excited about.

King Rathalos

I still need to watch the last two episodes that came out. Too busy with other shit. :P

Cal427eb

Aspie

Aspie

dammmnnn cal google tara strong

Cal427eb

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~

I had no idea.

:-*

Aspie

Aspie

I'M A BRONY NOW. WHEN DO I GET TO MEET TARA STRONG?!?!?!

Cal427eb

Maybe at one of their conventions?

Aspie

Aspie

lol no ty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed