International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 151,839 times)

Kol

Quote from: Mastes1 on Apr 29, 2012, 02:29:58 PM
That site says its a TRAILER not the featurette, they wouldn't have all this countdown and stuff for a featurette thats already been shown.

i think it will be a trailer too. but that featurette is from russian 20th century fox and only with russian overdubs, so seing it in english (only) would be something new.

Mastes1

Quote from: Kol on Apr 29, 2012, 02:33:04 PM
That site says its a TRAILER not the featurette, they wouldn't have all this countdown and stuff for a featurette thats already been shown.

i think it will be a trailer too. but that featurette is from russian 20th century fox and only with russian overdubs, so seing it in english (only) would be something new.
But thats not a trailer though, everyone knows what a trailer is and Fox wouldn't be saying 'The NEW Prometheus trailer debuts here' on that countdown site if it was a featurette. Only my opinion of course and i could be wrong.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 29, 2012, 02:19:29 PM
Question: Could I potentially be in the shit if I recorded it and posted it up for you guys?

Probably not. It would likely just get taken down shortly thereafter. It'd be a matter of who was fast enough to watch and or get it. :)

Kol

Quote from: Mastes1 on Apr 29, 2012, 02:38:35 PM
Quote from: Kol on Apr 29, 2012, 02:33:04 PM

But thats not a trailer though, everyone knows what a trailer is and Fox wouldn't be saying 'The NEW Prometheus trailer debuts here' on that countdown site if it was a featurette. Only my opinion of course and i could be wrong.

i hear, ya!
you know the only  reasonable suspicion, that it might be the featurette is the length of both video materials: 3'20 min.
but i think it will be a trailer.
maybe a hybrid of the featurette and the trailers, that were shown before?

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 02:56:58 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 29, 2012, 02:19:29 PM
Question: Could I potentially be in the shit if I recorded it and posted it up for you guys?

Probably not. It would likely just get taken down shortly thereafter. It'd be a matter of who was fast enough to watch and or get it. :)

guys, it is just in several hours so keep chillin'.
i hope it won't be that spoilery, though.

Vickers

My guess is that the trailer will contain most or all of the footage in both the English and Russian featurettes, including the footage displayed behind the cast while they're being interviewed.  In addition to that footage we might get a handful of brand new shots.  And to fill out the rest of the 3 minute trailer duration, we'll get footage we're already all familiar with.

I'm really curious to see this new trailer and I'll be extremely disappointed if it's just an English version of the Russian featurette because this was being advertised as a trailer.

If we do in fact get a new trailer, mark my words.  There will be at least one shot that will cause a huge reaction.  I'm guessing we will see a glimpse of something but only barely.  Since they'll be broadcasting a few twitter reactions in the next break, I'm sure they will have a treat in store for us.

I just hope that this one will make its way online in HD.

I remember during The Dark Knight campaign, there was a trailer that was released as part of a Pizza Hut tie-in (if I'm not mistaken) and that was my favourite trailer.  Too bad that it only ever saw a dark, low resolution release.

Feral_PRED

In how much time is it?

Darkness

Vulhala

I literally can't sit still.

ThisBethesdaSea

We're like giddy school kids!!! :)

Kol

mastermoon

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 29, 2012, 05:15:28 PM
3 hours.

Hope it gets here faster.

We need to see this trailer maybe new scenes were added :).

dallevalle

I cant freaking wait !!!

Feral_PRED

I'm so excited right now, I hope it won't deceive me!

ThisBethesdaSea

How would it deceive you? Lol

OpenMaw

I'm torn.

Part of me really wants to see a nice glimpse of the "beast" in this movie, whatever it's going to be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed