Exclusive teaser trailer!!!

Started by Darkoo, Mar 12, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

Author
Exclusive teaser trailer!!! (Read 94,737 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: bunnyavpg on Mar 12, 2012, 11:35:28 AM
That person has all their limbs so is not torn apart.
Visor bashed in, face smashed to shit... looks pretty violent to me, dude.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The derelict from that angle in the new preview trailer screams alien. :)

Also looks like Mr Mutant has been working out. It seems he smashed in some guys face... as mentioned in that rumored fake-script leak. :P

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 12, 2012, 11:42:39 AM

I'm seeing a Jockey suit and a big domed head. HD version will tell, maybe.

-Chris

I'm pretty positive that's a mutated human.  You can just about make out his knee pads (his costume's most likely black because he's just been fired upon by a flamethrower).  As for the head, it kind of does look like a Jockey but the same thing was said about the man below "the jumping man", until some HD footage cleared that up.

In fact, I personally believe that the man on fire is the "jumping man".  The behind the scenes footage showed us him climbing up the side of an APC, on fire (presumably attempting to escape the flamethrowers being fired at him).  We've all seen the shot that comes next, where he's jumping onto a flamethrower holding crew member ("hey, you guys!").  I suspect that this shot is him making the landing from the APC's roof and chucking the flamethrower guy across the room.

Actually, that "corpse" in the background may be the smouldering remains of his armoured vest (removed or thrown clear -prior or during the jump.

T Dog

T Dog

I'm noticing they are shooting lazerzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 12, 2012, 11:54:43 AM
Quote from: bunnyavpg on Mar 12, 2012, 11:35:28 AM
That person has all their limbs so is not torn apart.
Visor bashed in, face smashed to shit... looks pretty violent to me, dude.

I was taking 'torn apart' literally. Yes, he/she is most likely dead, probably punched right in the helmet  :o .

azrael55

azrael55

Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 12, 2012, 12:03:19 PM

that thing certainly doesn't look human (anymore)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 12, 2012, 12:03:19 PM

Not certain they're lasers, but the blue muzzle flash gets my all hot n' bothered. I hope it's laser tech, that'd be the coolest nod to that classic sci-fi goodness they're going for.

T Dog

T Dog

I prefer plain old motion trackers and guns.

Valaquen

Valaquen

The only time I thought lasers looked good in a hard sci-fi movie was in the first two Terminator films :/ (not including Star Wars, which was very much a kid fantasy)

Master

Master

At the begining we can see the piramid.

It`s clearly similar to this:

And in the pic with guy being thrown on the wall, well It dosn`t look human to me.

FIXED

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 12, 2012, 12:17:13 PM
The only time I thought lasers looked good in a hard sci-fi movie was in the first two Terminator films :/ (not including Star Wars, which was very much a kid fantasy)
I think Scott would be one to pull it off quite well without making it look too phony. He's gonna have to do it if he's ever going to do The Forever War.  :D

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 12, 2012, 12:23:42 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 12, 2012, 12:17:13 PM
I think Scott would be one to pull it off quite well without making it look too phony. He's gonna have to do it if he's ever going to do The Forever War.  :D
Indeed!  ;D Hopefully though there is a minimum of lasers in Prometheus. Always loved the smartgun and pulse rifle using bullets, caseless or otherwise. Lasers were scripted for Alien but were never used, with flamethrowers being favoured.

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Quote from: Master on Mar 12, 2012, 12:21:17 PM
At the begining we can see the piramid.

It`s clearly similar to this:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=47&page=1

And that rock formation on the right is obviously the rock 'wall' that we can see from the ramp in the other trailer.

Eva

Eva

Thought that looked wicked  :)

Can't really identify myself with the pessimism about this film that I stumble upon.

I mean, Ridley Scott + dark sci-fi + a cast to kill for (and throw in a bit of HR Giger and Arthur Max as well)... If someone had suggested that such a project would indeed be realized only few years ago, we would have laughed our collective asses off...

I hope that the new trailer will feature some of the actual music from the finished film, as I have no idea whatsoever what to expect in this department...

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Gash on Mar 12, 2012, 10:22:12 AM

Looks like whoever turned the flamethrower on our big pal here was smashed to bits; their flamethrower can still be seen to the right spewing flame on the floor. Cool  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed