Egg Morphing or Queen?

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jul 31, 2009, 01:19:55 PM

Which would you rather see in this movie?

Egg Morphing
79 (23.4%)
Queen
96 (28.4%)
Both
103 (30.5%)
Anything except the Predalien's reproduction method
60 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 323

Author
Egg Morphing or Queen? (Read 90,359 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think it would be awesome to have both, so we can really see how these  guys are the perfect organisms. When they are in their hive they come from the queen and protect her with their lives, but if one gets away/captured, it will start acting more like the Alien Drone than the Aliens Warrior and will use the egg morphing technique to expand its race, though it won't have to look after a queen and take survivor to use as hosts like in Aliens, but will kill much more often as seen in Alien.

Übermensch

Übermensch

I want to see egg morphing. 

The Queen is overkill - we've seen too much of it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Übermensch on Jul 31, 2009, 01:28:51 PM
I want to see egg morphing.  

It would have been fine in just aliens and AVP (I actually found that movie somewhat enjoyable), and the baby queen an Alien 3 was kind of cool, but it was just WASTED in Alien Resurrection.

Still want both, though.

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 31, 2009, 01:19:55 PM
I think it would be awesome to have both, so we can really see how these  guys are the perfect organisms. When they are in their hive they come from the queen and protect her with their lives, but if one gets away/captured, it will start acting more like the Alien Drone than the Aliens Warrior and will use the egg morphing technique to expand its race, though it won't have to look after a queen and take survivor to use as hosts like in Aliens, but will kill much more often as seen in Alien.
This is exactly how I always thought of the Aliens: An Alien thinks about survival when it's alone. And about the Hive when there is a Hive. The egg thing sounds good too, but I wouldn't care if we won't see it. We don't actually have to SEE the Queen or Egg Morphing. We didn't in the original Alien.

And of course, no AVPR Predalien stuff! ;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Egg morphing for me.

severen76

severen76

Egg Morphing.

Highland

Highland

I'd rather see what the Alien is.

We've had morphing , we've had queen, why go over it again?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Übermensch on Jul 31, 2009, 01:28:51 PM
*Sigh*... f**k AVP...

Kimo

Kimo

I want both because i love the Queen, But if i have to pick one over the other i want egg morphing back, it makes the Alien well more Alien.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Queen has been used too much if you ask me. Egg morphing should be used, and not to mention it is much scarier and mysterious.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I would like to see both. Loosing characters by egg morphing would be creepy.

By the way, there is never, EVER, enough of the queen.

Zyklon

Zyklon

The egg-morphing thing seems a little ridiculous to me - and completely negates the need for a queen to even exist. I say: keep the queen, but keep her in her nest. I'd love to see more of the capture-cocoon-impregnation process.

Cpt.Lewis

Cpt.Lewis

I would rather the Queen, it has been established as the status quo.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Zyklon on Jul 31, 2009, 07:15:22 PM
The egg-morphing thing seems a little ridiculous to me - and completely negates the need for a queen to even exist. I say: keep the queen, but keep her in her nest. I'd love to see more of the capture-cocoon-impregnation process.

How about this then?

Egg morphing leading to a Queen bearing facehugger?

If there is no Queen, and no Queen bearing facehugger eggs, then a normal Adult Alien can make one.

It infects a viable host with an tiny Queen egg, that eats the host matter until it is fully mature, or "morphed" essentially the person is digested by the developing egg.

Now there is just and egg with a Queen facehugger. Get another host ready to implant and then you havea Queen.

Why have a Queen at all? Mass production of eggs. An almost endless supply.

If say there are 100 possible hosts, and egg morphing was the only method, you have a maximum number of only 50 Alien Adults. Half must be turned into eggs first.

If however one can be turned into a Queen bearing egg, then you have a total of 98 Adult Aliens, and 1 Queen, and a whole lot of left over eggs, ready to go just in case more hosts show up.

I think BOTH theories combine rather well, into a very interesting strategy, and far cooler of an idea than a long Adult just turning into a Queen on its own. Having to make a Queen egg, infecting a host with something that will digest them to do so, etc...if far more cool and idea.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Meathead320 on Jul 31, 2009, 09:02:41 PM
Quote from: Zyklon on Jul 31, 2009, 07:15:22 PM

How about this then?

Egg morphing leading to a Queen bearing facehugger?

If there is no Queen, and no Queen bearing facehugger eggs, then a normal Adult Alien can make one.

It infects a viable host with an tiny Queen egg, that eats the host matter until it is fully mature, or "morphed" essentially the person is digested by the developing egg.

Now there is just and egg with a Queen facehugger. Get another host ready to implant and then you havea Queen.

Why have a Queen at all? Mass production of eggs. An almost endless supply.

If say there are 100 possible hosts, and egg morphing was the only method, you have a maximum number of only 50 Alien Adults. Half must be turned into eggs first.

If however one can be turned into a Queen bearing egg, then you have a total of 98 Adult Aliens, and 1 Queen, and a whole lot of left over eggs, ready to go just in case more hosts show up.

I think BOTH theories combine rather well, into a very interesting strategy, and far cooler of an idea than a long Adult just turning into a Queen on its own. Having to make a Queen egg, infecting a host with something that will digest them to do so, etc...if far more cool and idea.  ;D

That is a great idea!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed