Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 135,455 times)

Purebreedalien

ShadowPred

Nightmare Asylum

Just read through the whole thread! Why was the comic never finished :P

Pn2501

Pn2501

Didn't think there was that much interest, plus I was hoping everyone would do a couple of pages each.

Space Sweeper

It would be strange with an incoherent artstyle, since everybody has their own.

chupacabras acheronsis

it's an incoherent story, so it fits.

MrSpaceJockey

It'd be a great AVPG project.  Have everybody do their own take on a few panels.

Vulhala

Vulhala

IT MUST BE DONE.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 01, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
it's an incoherent story, so it fits.
:laugh: Great point!

Pn2501

Pn2501

Ok so it begins people start producing panels / pages, preferably ones that haven't been made.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wanted to try and do the first page but I read it again and it's just a mass of nonsensical jiberish!
I would go insane trying. The predators are just outside the ship? And then two ships just fly on to the top of the bigger ship and the Predators seem to phase through into it. And then one "Gurd" trips and  :laugh:
How the hell does one adapt that?!?

chupacabras acheronsis

sorta like this

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 03, 2011, 08:33:01 PM
sorta like this

That's a f**king masterpiece.

MrSpaceJockey

Make each panel contradict the one before it.  Full of gaping continuity errors.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I imagined the predator tripping, then the next panel showing it being pulled into the sun, then it getting up inside the ship and handing the elder a credit card. The next panel is then the elder kicking it in the crotch, and the following panel both of them appearing calm as the elder looks at the card. Then the elder screaming repeatedly at everything for 4 consecutive panels

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed