Aliens: Leviathan

Started by Novak 1334, May 03, 2013, 10:11:38 PM

Author
Aliens: Leviathan (Read 3,931 times)

predator elite

predator elite

Good to hear it take your time life comes first,btw your scene in the where the alien is stalking the guy would make a great level in the new alien game

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

So basically I've redrafted the opening, and the subsequent chapters, and written all the way up the fifth chapter which should be up over the weekend, but here's the re drafted Prologue, longer and less about Cole is revealed than before.  I'd love to know what you guys think.  I use fan fiction as a writing exercise before I focus on my other work to get the gears going.  But still if anybody gives it a read and let's me know what they think I would be most grateful

The attachment is at the bottom

Randomizer

Randomizer

I liked it !  ;) . You should post it on Fan Fiction so more people will see it !
      Here's a link : https://www.fanfiction.net/ .

Russ

Russ

I really like this - but watch out for the adverbs, man. Everyone that dies, the angels in copy editor heaven sing.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Thanks dude, yeah I've re-read it... Pretty sure that's a Stephen King quote too  ;)

Russ

Russ

I stole it from somewhere, but I don't know where!

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

It's very true!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed