Rest In Peace, Carl Weathers

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Feb 02, 2024, 07:40:35 PM

Author
Rest In Peace, Carl Weathers (Read 3,336 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I had the chance to meet Carl Weathers at a Monstermania convention when he was visiting my hometown but I missed the opportunity because I didn't have the money to attend. I wish I had met him, and I regret that I didn't. Carl Weathers was one of my childhood heroes.

Goodbye, Carl... I'm going to miss you.

ace3g

T Dog

T Dog

aaaaah noooooooooo

azamultic

azamultic

Maaan, he was my favorite in Predator and Rocky. I am going to miss him,

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

Aw man,  that sucks. The "Dillon you son of a bitch" scene is one of the greatest manly men scenes in cinema history. What an absolute legend.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

RIP you awesome "son of a bitch"   :(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

What an absolute shock...

Rest in peace, Carl.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Oh wow.. sad day indeed... Rest in peace. He was a legend.

Enjoy

Enjoy

:( 

razeak

razeak

RIP. I hope his family finds peace.

BlueMarsalis79

Some Old Dude

Some Old Dude

This sucks to hear. He was never less than one of the most charismatic presences in everything he was in. RIP to a legend.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

RIP. While his roles in Predator and as Apollo Creed in Rocky are his best known acting credits, Weathers have also done a lot more beyond just muscle men action roles. He has done more dramatic roles in "In the Heat of the Night" to comedic roles like in "Happy Gilmore". In recent years, younger viewers may know him for his role in the "Mandarlorian" which he also directed episodes of.

He will be missed very much.

ace3g

Soldier 🪖

Soldier 🪖

🫡spit 🔥

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed