Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 360,899 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Really great covers!

Make it almost tempting to get those instead of the Anthology.

chupacabras acheronsis

obviously they went for a Xenomorph profile for all of them, and i think looks great. the Alien could have the trademark Egg somewhere, but i don't complain. the Color patterns are exactly what i want.

but the most important thing is... THEY USED THE ACTUAL ALIENS FROM THE MOVIES!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, my OCD now hurts. The taglines on the first three movies are above the title, and underneath on Resurrection.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 12, 2011, 02:26:00 PM
but the most important thing is... THEY USED THE ACTUAL ALIENS FROM THE MOVIES!!!

This :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

obviously they went for a Xenomorph profile for all of them, and i think looks great. the Alien could have the trademark Egg somewhere, but i don't complain. the Color patterns are exactly what i want.

There is an alternate Alien cover with the Anthology egg on it. I saw it at bluray forums.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 12, 2011, 05:22:27 PM

There is an alternate Alien cover with the Anthology egg on it. I saw it at bluray forums.

can i have the link to the blu ray forums plz ?

dandan

dandan

Quote from: cmc on Mar 12, 2011, 01:41:35 PM
Great! Now I can buy the ALien Trilogy without having to waste good bin space on ressurection!  :laugh:
dude! ? please tell me why you dislike resurrection? it was way better than 3 come on man id rather debunk 3 and have alien a l i e n s and resureection

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: SiL on Mar 12, 2011, 01:03:28 AM
Knew there was a reason I didn't buy the box!

But what the hell is up with the Alien cover? :-\

Jockey Ship.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: dandan on Mar 12, 2011, 08:40:36 PM
..... it was way better than 3.....

No. It really wasn't ;)

chupacabras acheronsis

back to ye ancient

my opinion > your opinion

argument again?

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Good grief!! I WANT those covers as full sized posters!! :-P

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 12, 2011, 11:28:54 PM
back to ye ancient

my opinion > your opinion

argument again?

Only until Predxeno arrives with an all encompassing EU explanation as to why they are both absolutely equal :laugh:

Only kiddin' PX, I love ya ;)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 12, 2011, 02:34:36 PM
Ahh, my OCD now hurts. The taglines on the first three movies are above the title, and underneath on Resurrection.

f**k YOU NOW MINE'S DOING IT TOO

chupacabras acheronsis

i asume it's because Ressurection is an upside down movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 13, 2011, 12:22:03 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 12, 2011, 02:34:36 PM

f**k YOU NOW MINE'S DOING IT TOO

You, sir, are continuing to scare me.
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 13, 2011, 12:54:48 AM
i asume it's because Ressurection is an upside down movie.
haha, very true :P Though I don't take upside down to mean its terrible. Just...different. A:R had some redeeming qualities.

D.R.

D.R.

Man, those covers are great! I hope they are real... I still would like to see a 1:1 reproduction of the old VHS covers... I miss those.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed