Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 843,148 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 20, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Krampus
I'd been really looking forward to this but yeah was fun but no way near as good as I thought it would be

Have you seen Rare Exports?
Best Krampus movie so far even though it's not really Krampus.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 20, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jul 20, 2018, 09:54:05 AMNah the unofficial sixth is Gran Torino.

That would be the seventh, because The Rookie is honestly a Dirty Harry film in all but name.

Gran Torino was initially written as a Dirty Harry movie, but they moved away from that idea. And I haven't seen any of the actual sequels.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Currently watching The Terminator and trying to explain who the characters are to my grandma...

Me: he was sent from the future to save Sarah and he was sent to kill her.

Her:  ::)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 20, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 20, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Krampus
I'd been really looking forward to this but yeah was fun but no way near as good as I thought it would be

Have you seen Rare Exports?
Best Krampus movie so far even though it's not really Krampus.

I havent yet but its another one ive been really wanting to see

Huggs

Huggs

Wind River. On Blu-ray.  Not as good as Hell or High Water, but a solid enough movie.

I still can't believe Hale from SOA is the one writing this stuff. What a trip.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween III: Season of the Witch

"Aren't you the least bit tired?"

Huggs

Huggs

Hotel Transylvania. On Blu-Ray

It was okay. Lovitz stole the show whenever his character was around. I think the second movie was better though.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Manhunter

I know of at lease one person who will be happy about this post ;) While I prefer Hopkins over Cox as Dr. Lector, a great movie regardless.

9/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Superman

Gotta love how Superman's first interaction with anyone is with a pimp. Oh 1970s. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Sherlock Holmes + Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows - Blu-ray

Good flicks. Downey plays an excellent Holmes. I give them each 4/5.

American Assassin - Blu-ray

The beginning seemed promising, but it just falls into far too many genre clichés and cheesy dialogue, which just send it spiraling straight down. Hollywood needs to leave this kind of movie to those who do it best, Bourne and M.I. Glad I got it cheap. I give it 1/5.

Prez

Prez

Shape of Water

Reminded me (tone wise) of Del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth. Interesting film, quirky and some odd moments. Best picture material? Hmm not sure about that one but that said, delighted for GTR and also another win for fantasy films.

Spoiler
Inter-species jiggy ... hmmm
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I was more weirded out by the impromptu song and dance routine than I was by the sex.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

No Escape aka Escape From Absolom (1994)
Liked it more than the last time I saw it.
It's good but not great. Which is sad because it has the potential.

Also, the setting is near perfect for an AvP movie. Just remove the prison angle.
Two or more warring tribes with aliens and predators in the mix sounds like a good time to me.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 23, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
I was more weirded out by the impromptu song and dance routine than I was by the sex.

:D ... yer that came of from left field. Intermixed with the rather blunt force violence which is typical of Del Toro too. Michael Shannon stole the film for me.

Russ

Russ

Mission Impossible binge - was awesome, I think the fourth one is my favourite. It got the mix just right - and it is great fun watching technology change from '96 to now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed