Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 843,261 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Revenant

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The lass and I watched The Kingsman last night. Absolutely loved it. Completely took me by surprise. Such a fun film. Who knew Colin Firth was a badass?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2016, 07:32:37 PM
The lass and I watched The Kingsman last night. Absolutely loved it. Completely took me by surprise. Such a fun film. Who knew Colin Firth was a badass?

What, you didn't see the fight scene in Bridget Jones? :laugh:

Wayne's World

It's been forever since I'd seen this. "In Latin, she'd be called Babia majora!" :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 29, 2016, 07:54:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBvOHpNhswo

I feel like I was forced to watch those films somewhere down the line but thankfully my brain has purged all memory.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2016, 07:57:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBvOHpNhswo

I feel like I was forced to watch those films somewhere down the line but thankfully my brain has purged all memory.

I remember the first being alright and the second being pretty bad. The wussy as hell fight scenes between those two are the best parts of both.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Nice Guys (2016)

A fantastic Black Comedy from Shane Black. Reminded me so much of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 01, 2016, 02:54:27 PM
A fantastic Black Comedy from Shane Black. Reminded me so much of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Still need to watch Kiss Kiss.

So I watched The Visit when I was away. What a boring and predictable film. I remember when I used to love Shyamalan.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Central Intelligence (2016).
This was fantastic, a way better pairing for Kevin Hart. Ride Along was okay with Ice Cube, but here The Rock works way better with Hart. Funny with some great cameos. This one deserves a sequel

Vertigo

Vertigo

Wayne's World

It's been forever since I'd seen this. "In Latin, she'd be called Babia majora!" :laugh:

Watched this the other day too. I must have been a lot easier to please back in the day, because this time I think I laughed once. Mildly. Maybe it was the sequel I liked?

I hope this isn't also the case for Bill & Ted. Rosy childhood memories are at stake here.

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Jaws (1975) - 10/10

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Jurassic Park (1992)

The annual viewing produces something newly noticed every time. This year, I noticed that when Dr. Grant and Ellie are walking up the hill in The Badlands (after Dr. Grant's rant with the kid), Ellie is not wearing a purse but a water container. Huh. Still PATIENTLY waiting for the Director's Cut to be released. 25th anni next year, so keeping the fingers crossed.
Jurassic Classic/10

Jurassic World (2015)

Only the second viewing since it's debut, I must say I still really enjoyed it. Which kinda scares me because with the new film underway (kinda), I have a feeling the new film is going to be very
Spoiler
stupid BAD. :(
[close]
. The final battle was still awesome tho. Finally got to see the deleted scenes too; the scene with Owen saying "...using the raptors is a very bad idea, especially if it works." most definitely should have stayed, especially since it was only a minute or so.

7/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Mallrats

"What, you mean like f**king?"

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Took my brother to see it. Pretty boring. I don't recommend it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Where Eagles Dare

Pretty badass flick.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Pandorum (2009) 7/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed