Alien:the Beginning

Started by Vader the White, Mar 12, 2007, 01:05:21 AM

Author
Alien:the Beginning (Read 3,268 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

This is something I have been working on since August and just started writing today.

This story is set during the Jack the Ripper murders (guess who the Ripper is in this story). NOTE: This is my first attempt with a fan fic so don't massively insult it.

Alien: the Beginning

Space, a dark void. The remains of a damaged ship float effortlessly towards a small blue sphere. Inside the hull, a single egg sits there, waiting for ages, traveling light-years to fulfill its destiny.........

London, 1888. A man sees what looks like an asteroid crashing 2 miles out side of town. He quickly travels to where the mysterious object landed. It was the size of a warehouse. The man saw there was an entrance and slid into what looked like a room. He saw what looked like a huge egg. When he walked to the egg like object, a small crab like creature jumped out and attached to his face.

The man woke up. It was now daytime. He quickly fled out of the object and went back to town. He told all his friends what happened, but they didn't believe him. They thought he was just drunk. He went to the local pub. He had many drinks. He finally left later. It was dark outside. Then, sudden pain filled his chest. He staggered into a dark alley. The man collapsed. A huge blood stain appeared on his shirt. The pain he was feeling was the worst anyone could endure. Then, a creature popped out of his chest, with blood everywhere. That was the last thing he ever saw.

Two days later, the police found his body. With the bizarre corpse's broken ribcage and giant hole in the chest combined with the trail of blood, they decided to keep this a secret. All they told the friends and family of the victim was that he was murdered, but kept the details secret.

A woman was running from a dark creature in the dark. She was screaming and has never been more scared in her life. She looked behind her and saw that it has disappeared. She finally rested. "I hope I never see that demon ever again," she said. Suddenly, a clear liquid dripped on her shoulder. She looked up and screamed extremely loud, then silence.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

Thats good I think it came together well. when the facehugger got on the guy and transformed into a alien and chased that lady.

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

when doyou think youll finish its an interestig concept  keep going 8)

Colton White

Colton White

Nice

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

dang!!! that was scary good!! the ending madee my spine tingle it made me think that the chestburster was going to come out of his chest when he was telling his friends at the pub

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed