I'm gonna write a story about Dutch's Team before the events of Predator
kinda need a better title and wondering if anyone likes the idea

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah. Sounds like its got potential. ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Afghanistan
A lone plane flew over the Afghanistan sky as the sun was setting, aboard it was a team of commandos their mission was simple, go in and rescue a member of the UN and his aid that was kidnapped by terrorists near the southern border. Their leader sat smoking a cigar, the Major was looking over the briefing,   "Major, we're getting near the drop zone." The pilot yelled out and he stood up and lowered the back ramp of the plane exposing the desert below. He grabbed his parachute and threw his cigar out of the plane and stood on the edge of the ramp leading his men off the ramp. He jumped after the rest and they flew down into the night. As the desert ground grew closer they opened their chutes and landed, they soon assembled around the Major as he gave his orders,   "Billy, take lead we need to hurry and try to get their before daybreak, Poncho and Dillon try to keep us in the right direction until Billy can pick up their trail." The all moved in formation south towards the area where the ambassador was kidnapped they arrived at a convoy of hummers after a couple hours,   "Major, these look like the transports they were using." Sergeant Hopper told him then the Major looked over the vehicles, and turned to Dillon,   "How far are they supposed to be?"      "Their camp is supposed to be about twenty miles south of here."      "Poncho, can these run?"
"They look pretty banged up Major." He then went over to the hummer and tried to start it, the first one's engine roared to life and he smiled,    "But they'll run."  The Major then got behind the wheel of the first hummer and Sergeant Hopper got in the second, Billy and Poncho rode with him while Dillon and the medic Neil got in with the Major,   
"Sergeant Hooper, we're going to take these for about eighteen miles south then we'll have to go on foot for a several hundred meters, just head south." They then sped off into the night, during the drive they went by no settlements,   "What a wasteland Major." Neil said looking out at the desert,    "Neil, were you briefed on the situation?"      "No Major."      "It's shit." Dillon said then the Major explained,   "We have to go and rescue a UN ambassador who got himself into some trouble with the radicals in the area and they kidnapped him as he was returning back to the embassy."      "Why was he out in the middle of no where?"      "That's why it's shit, I don't think he's alive I think they already killed him."      "He was out here because they supposedly had some serious weaponry, and the UN had thought they were trying to sell it to other groups so they sent him to check it out."      Neil then decided to keep quiet and Dillon barked out,   "Alight this is as close as we can get Dutch." Dutch then shut off the engine and they got out and gathered around a map Dillon had on the hood,    "Now, their camp is supposed to be around here. If he's still there or alive it'll be hard to get him out without raising any alarms or getting spotted."      "We're going to have to sneak in and get him a full out assault is too risky. Sargent Hopper, I want you and Billy to take out any of the guards walking around outside the perimeter then come back here. I will go with Sargent Dillon and try to find where they are being kept. Poncho and Neil if you hear any gunfire I want you to come in with the hummers or if I give you the signal I want you to drive in and pick us up."   The team then got out their weapons and got them ready. The Major was using a M16 with a grenade launcher and Dillon had a MP5, Billy and Hooper had knifes and silent pistols but they also carried MP5s. Poncho got out a grenade launcher and Neil had a M16 as well. The Major and Dillon approached the camp with caution and gave Sargent Hooper and Billy some time to take out the guards. The Major threw Dillon night vision goggles and they both put them on to look into the night,   "Dillon we need to hurry and find where they are, keep quiet." They both moved forward crouching and went into the first building and looked in,   "armory..." Dillon said as they walked into a room full of weapons, Dutch pulled out C4 and planted it. Then they left and went into the next building it was the prison and there was only one man left h was wearing an army uniform. Dutch put a finger to his mouth to tell the man to be quiet and he cut the guard's throat,      "Who are you?"      "General Homer Phillips, I was with the Ambassador."      "Where is he?"      "They left; I was injured when they took us so I told them to go so I wouldn't slow them down."      "Did they make it out of the camp?"      "Yes, they where heading towards a base we have far the west."   The major nodded and signaled Dillon to get him out of the cage and he looked out the window at the two guards. After Dillon got the cage opened three men were coming towards the building Dutch signaled them to hurry out but the general slowed them down being hurt as he was, when the men entered the room they tried to pull out their pistol but Dutch had his weapon aimed at the door and shot them down,   "Out, Get to the Hummers!!!!" soon an alarm was raised and machine gun fire erupted all over the camp. The hummers flew into the camp Hopper was on the gun or one and Billy was on the other Dillon was shooting his MP5 while carrying the general and Dutch was shooting anyone who came in their path. He pulled out his detonator and blew the armory and the hummers were going threw the camp wiping everyone out,   "Neil!!!" Dillon yelled out as he drove past them he stopped the hummer and let the general in and Dutch got Poncho to stop and got in with him they drove out of the camp and went west while Dillon got on the radio,   "Blazer one say again Blazer one."   Dillon then looked to Dutch,      "Major they say they want us to try to find the Ambassador."      "Do we have to take him, he's injured and he'll slow us down."      "Area is to hot for pickup we need to go west and they could pick him up there."      
"The Ambassador is going that way anyway." They then headed west when they got out of the area their was a boat waiting to pickup the general and he left with them the hummers went west until they were out of gas, Dutch got out of the Hummer and walked over to Billy who was crouched down,   "Major, these tracks look like American army boots, followed by another set of tracks I'd say the terrorists."      "How long would you say?"      "Couldn't be to long the desert hasn't covered them up yet." The Major nodded then the followed the tracks.

Chapter 2
                                                   "Do you remember Afghanistan?"

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

WOW!!!!! A LOT!!!!!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SPEC. AGENT KEYES on Sep 15, 2007, 09:47:38 PM
WOW!!!!! A LOT!!!!!
yea kinda over did it...and it's not done...

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 15, 2007, 09:50:21 PM
Quote from: SPEC. AGENT KEYES on Sep 15, 2007, 09:47:38 PM
WOW!!!!! A LOT!!!!!
yea kinda over did it...and it's not done...
WELL, that's what a book is for anyways!!! :D

War Wager

War Wager

Not bad!  ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 15, 2007, 09:54:48 PM
Not bad!  ;)
well thanks and i'm not done yet...any questions lol surprised no one has said WHERE THE F IS MAC AND BLAIN!!! oh and that one guy...Hawkins lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hilarious you actually added in Dutch's lame one-;iners.

"It'll run"

LOL

and Dillon always with Blazer One, he should have a private war with Blazer One, keep up the good work.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 15, 2007, 10:30:49 PM
Hilarious you actually added in Dutch's lame one-;iners.

"It'll run"

LOL

and Dillon always with Blazer One, he should have a private war with Blazer One, keep up the good work.
thank you i thought that'd be funny the blazer one could come up with another name
well if u have any questions or comments (i'd like some...)  send me a message or tell me one here and how was it?

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Very cool!!!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Sep 16, 2007, 08:33:33 PM
Very cool!!!
happy people seem to like it i guess this is my cue to continue it? any suggestions before i start

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

A lot of people should die.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 16, 2007, 08:53:32 PM
A lot of people should die.
already working on that....

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

More Dutch throwing knives at gorrillas and saying "stick around." ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed