Things You Want in the New Predator Film

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 11:52:10 PM

Author
Things You Want in the New Predator Film (Read 15,003 times)

Lemonade

References to prior events? Silvestri's iconic score? What are your hopes and expectations for the sixth foray into the macrocosm of the beloved space hunters?

DJ Pu$$yface

If they can shut their gaping mandibles I'll be happy. An expansion of the Predator mythology, something new and not just retreading what came before.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 25, 2014, 11:55:17 PM
If they can shut their gaping mandibles I'll be happy.

Yep. Definitely suits/masks with more articulation in the face. I reqatched the original today and was blown away by how much subtle movement there is in the Pred's face.

Magegg

I would like a non armored predator fighting all kind of wild animals, killing an elephant with bare hands, fighting a shark and a crocodile, for example.

Highland

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 28, 2014, 10:03:13 PM
I would like a non armored predator fighting all kind of wild animals, killing an elephant with bare hands, fighting a shark and a crocodile, for example.

Because....... ?

+1 on the creature, it's never been done properly since the original 2 movies.

I'd like to see how Predators hunt each other, although that's probably too whacky for this new movie. Either that or how two or more predators set up traps other than just casually strolling into a random net.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Set it back on Earth but in a different terrain... Either in the desert or mountains. Focus on one Predator, preferably a member from the original species. No Super Predators. Make him extremely dangerous. Have him be a hunter who has honed his senses for extraordinary tracking abilities. Show us a military Black Ops team that has been trained in dealing with Predators. If this sequel is accounting for the previous movies such as Predator 2, then make a mention that this team has information debriefed from Garber's team. Show a complete role reversal, show us the Hunter becoming the Hunted. And show this hunter adapting to become the Hunter again.

Magegg

Quote from: Highland on Jun 29, 2014, 04:42:44 AM

Because....... ?
To show they're the deadliest of the species in every aspect, they can fight hand to hand and not only using the super duper advantages their weapons offer...

blood.

Portray them in combat better then clumsy 7ft men in rubber suits.

Using guys dressed up to do interaction shots is fine, but when it comes to fighting etc, they just look so unathletic... 

Nightlord

I was thinking the same thing, could be interesting if the movie is set in Africa. Could have the pred fighting those and gorillas, rhinos and lions.

Uncanny Antman

No ADI.  Please.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jun 29, 2014, 03:19:40 PM
No ADI.  Please.

What's exactly wrong with ADI?

Magegg

What about this time a Predator stranded on Earth, lost all his equipment and his ship doesn't work. He has to hide, survive in a wildlands while a commando is looking for him, but at the same time he has to find a way to communicate with humans, in order to find a way to return to his planet.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 29, 2014, 06:19:17 PM
What about this time a Predator stranded on Earth, lost all his equipment and his ship doesn't work. He has to hide, survive in a wildlands while a commando is looking for him, but at the same time he has to find a way to communicate with humans, in order to find a way to return to his planet.

....Does this have anything to do with a trail of Reeses Pieces being left in the woods for the Predator to find, and a flying bycicle scene across the moon?  >:(

Spoonman101

Bahahhahahaahhaahah! You totally stole the plot from E.T and placed a Predator in it! Ahahahahahhaha! Oh my god I can't stop laughing! This is even better than Bloodinthemud's wrestlemania Rock vs The Predator ahahahahhaha!

Magegg

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Jun 29, 2014, 06:38:16 PMBahahhahahaahhaahah! You totally stole the plot from E.T and placed a Predator in it! Ahahahahahhaha! Oh my god I can't stop laughing! This is even better than Bloodinthemud's wrestlemania Rock vs The Predator ahahahahhaha!
No, the Predator would be alone on its own during most of the movie, but the point of view would be the one of the command that is tracing him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed