A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford

Started by Local Trouble, Aug 08, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Author
A Public Apology To Randy Pitchford (Read 76,313 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 06, 2023, 02:08:55 AMI'm just gonna say it...I really liked the game.

I would never go that far, but I didn't exactly hate it with a passion either. Probably helps that I got off the hype train a year before release because I could see where it was going, and that then when I did play it, it cost $5NZD and had been out long enough to receive a lot of patches.

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 11, 2023, 11:13:08 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 06, 2023, 02:08:55 AMI'm just gonna say it...I really liked the game.

I would never go that far, but I didn't exactly hate it with a passion either. Probably helps that I got off the hype train a year before release because I could see where it was going, and that then when I did play it, it cost $5NZD and had been out long enough to receive a lot of patches.

Would you rather play ACM or Isolation?

[cancerblack]

I'm not going to touch ACM again. I wasn't deeply offended by it like some people but it has absolutely zero replay value.

You know I'm never going to play Isolation, despite its many laudable features.

Sabres21768

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 12, 2023, 02:16:39 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 11, 2023, 11:13:08 PM

Would you rather play ACM or Isolation?
Definitely prefer Isolation.
But, I did enjoy ACM.

BlueMarsalis79

Thatguy2068

And then when you coming office we are but I have a confession to make

I thought that this game was better than isolation, I was a kid I didn't know Quality back then

Local Trouble

That's because Isolation was like putting together Ikea furniture and ACM was a solid 7 to a 7.5 out of 10.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 15, 2023, 03:15:27 PMThat's because Isolation was like putting together Ikea furniture and ACM was a solid 7 to a 7.5 out of 10.

f**k, is it that time again already?

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 03, 2020, 07:26:16 PMHigh speed low drag multiplayer will always outlive even the nicest looking singleplayer anxiety simulator.

[cancerblack]

Nothing about ACM is high speed or low drag, of course.

Local Trouble

But it does have Turk and "Oorah to ashes!"

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

"A:CM is unique compare to other aliens games"

A:CM compare to other aliens games:

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 04, 2023, 05:02:13 AMI still don't understand why @Corporal Hicks did nothing to celebrate the 10th anniversary of ACM's release. :-\
OK I actually do agree with this. I just want to hear a podcast where he talks about the game.

Local Trouble

Wweyland

A:CM2 soon?

Thatguy2068

No, please. We don't need have Randy Pitchford or gearbox ruining this franchise again. The only good thing I heard that came out of the studio is  Borderland one and two.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed