NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 849,949 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 07, 2023, 03:32:58 PMNice, maybe the line's not dead after all then?

NECA hired DJ over the summer to make these stop motion videos, he's a cool guy.

He's just now getting to some of the releases in their recent drops on all lines. So it's more of catch up, and not so much a shot in the heart for the line like we'd hope. He's just getting thru a backlog.

Notice how the video says it's line 1 and 2, which pretty much dropped at the same time on shelves. Doesn't tell me that it's still alive, but more of a were just now getting around to talking about it.

I'd love NECA to keep making Aliens, but it's not seeming like that's happening these days unless they make a new deal or something. But I'm also ready for some new blood to take over, as long as the quality is there.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

My fiancé got me this

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

How much is this figure actually worth? someone on ebay selling it for £299.99!

NECA 7" Alien Action Figures Series 2 Xenomorph Blue Warrior Action Figure

I have the exact same one which I bought a few years ago still sealed.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Mala'kak on Feb 08, 2023, 02:56:14 PMHow much is this figure actually worth? someone on ebay selling it for £299.99!

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/2IoAAOSwcW9fymRM/s-l1600.jpg

They're probably basing it off that exact release and hoping someone banks on not knowing that NECA has rereleased that figure with the ultimate style box flap packaging like they do now. If it wasn't a rereleased figure, I can see the price being a little more justified.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Long ago, the first Alien figure I ever had was the Kenner Panther Alien, which I loved as a kid, it was a gift i got at 3 years old and brought it everywhere lol. Now having the Neca Panther Alien 30 years after 1993 is unreal lol. I also like it much more than I expected considering it's wild color scheme on a new sculpt. It works really well with an amber reading lamp on the table.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I finally was able to find Dallas for a reasonable price, it's the 35th Anniversary edition but whatever. :)

Master

Master

I'm  still waiting for Dallas, Lambert and Kane in regular Nostromo suits. I'm afraid the team will never be complete.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think it'll happen either. And I'm still awaiting that announcement that NECA is no longer producing Alien (or Predator) figures.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2023, 10:24:32 AMI don't think it'll happen either. And I'm still awaiting that announcement that NECA is no longer producing Alien (or Predator) figures.
Regarding Predator, NECA recently said there are more stuff coming, so

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Which can simply mean Feral is coming and that's it.

When they let go of the Godzilla license NECA stayed very quiet. It was the fans that did the detective work and found they'd lost it.

I don't expect them to say they're letting go of Alien and Predator since they helped build the NECA brand to what it is today. I expect it to be a quiet death.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Could be, also in latest the visual guide there is no upcoming figure, except the lost tribe figures.
Personally, if NECA is going to wrap up with the license, I hope they release the Feral and the Ultimate Wolf and I´ll be satisfied.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll be satisfied if we get that Feral. I know they said we would, but I'm still expecting it to be more of an if.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2023, 03:38:46 PMI'll be satisfied if we get that Feral. I know they said we would, but I'm still expecting it to be more of an if.

I'm with you on that if.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Mala'kak on Feb 08, 2023, 02:56:14 PMHow much is this figure actually worth? someone on ebay selling it for £299.99!

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/2IoAAOSwcW9fymRM/s-l1600.jpg
I have that but with a broken leg. Never knew it could be so valuable.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed