Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,936 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 28, 2017, 02:51:19 PM
:laugh:

I know, right? Still, can't deny that it's a great game.

Although if it makes you feel any better, I never got the second one because that was what they poured all their resources into rather than ACM... :P

Oh, you must. I was like that after ACM but gave Borderlands 2 a chance and it's phenomenal. Definitely in my top five games of last generation. Plenty of replay value too. I still plan to replay it on pc.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, despite what I said, I have always been quite tempted to pick up the complete version they did, the one that packaged Borderlands 2 and the prequel (midquel?) on the one disc.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom (2016)

It's been pretty damn fun so far. I left off right after I got sucked into hell.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, that game was great fun. Real oldschool. Best shooter I've played for quite a while.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Playing GTAV at the moment (taking a break from BF1 until the DLC drops) - haven't played GTAV for literally years, had forgotten how great it can be.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 02, 2017, 08:56:40 AM
Yeah, that game was great fun. Real oldschool. Best shooter I've played for quite a while.

I love the chainsaw in this one. And I find it hilarious how proud all those tour guide holograms seem to be about exploiting hell for energy. :laugh:

I've also been playing Hidden Folk. It's a fun little game in the vein of Where's Waldo.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

XCOM: Enemy Within

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I played the first Hell level of Doom 2016...

Spoiler
Did not see that plot twist coming. It's a sequel after all. 8)
[close]

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 04, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

Spoiler
[close]
What's the plot twist again? Haven't played Doom in a while

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 04, 2017, 07:15:37 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 04, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

Spoiler
[close]
What's the plot twist again? Haven't played Doom in a while

Spoiler
You're playing as the original Doom marine, who was trapped in hell and sealed in a sarcophagus.
[close]

Vow

Vow

Replaying Witcher 3, this time the GOTY edition, with a few simple mods like lore-friendly witchers and STLM.

I forgot how smooth this game runs even at the highest settings. Wish more devs bothered to properly optimize their games like CDPR.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Still haven't finished Metro Last Light Redux:D

Almost done with Left 4 Dead 2's official campaigns and started a second playthrough of Dead Space. This time it's the controls which are horrifying.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Vow on Mar 05, 2017, 07:21:17 PM
Replaying Witcher 3, this time the GOTY edition, with a few simple mods like lore-friendly witchers and STLM.

I forgot how smooth this game runs even at the highest settings. Wish more devs bothered to properly optimize their games like CDPR.

f**king yes. If you're not far in yet, there's a really good overhaul mod to consider. I've tested it a little and had a rough time of it (Drowners were kicking my ass in the first village) but I was starting to adapt to the new game logic before I stopped playing. I had just seen my friend play it all the way through for the first time, so I was a bit worn out on the game.

Vow

Vow

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 22, 2017, 01:49:54 PM
Quote from: Vow on Mar 05, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

f**king yes. If you're not far in yet, there's a really good overhaul mod to consider. I've tested it a little and had a rough time of it (Drowners were kicking my ass in the first village) but I was starting to adapt to the new game logic before I stopped playing. I had just seen my friend play it all the way through for the first time, so I was a bit worn out on the game.

I already finished my replay of the game last week, so maybe I'll try that in a year or two when I go back to it.

Right now though, I'm playing the Ringed City, DLC for Dark Souls 3.

There were a few places in the DLC which were annoying me, but
Spoiler
Darkeater Midir is absolutely kicking me in the balls. The c**t just doesn't relent. 100% aggressive all the time and summoning someone to take off the pressure doesn't help because he gets an absurd amount of bonus HP per summon.
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo II

Doing a summoner Druid run with my friend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed