Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,107 times)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
Ah well. Guess I'll soon find out. It's a shame though as I seem to recall quite a bit of buzz surrounding its release.

You're correct on that, but I think the sequel in terms of gameplay is much better considering it's length.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Was the DLC for the first game any good? They were included with the game.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2014, 10:02:38 PM
Was the DLC for the first game any good? They were included with the game.

Same basic gameplay but yes, I found them to be a lot of fun.

Just don't play them before finishing the campaign or it'll spoil certain things.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Bayonetta

BAYONETTA 2 RELEASE DATE NINTENDO PLS

I can only play through the same game (admittedly a fantastic one) so many times. :'(

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Deathbearer on May 19, 2014, 06:51:22 PM
Always hated the Biorifle. Shock Rifle's more my jam.

More of a Lightning Gun kinda guy.  ;D

Vertigo

Vertigo

My preferred weapon is to use just enough shield gun/impact hammer charge to knock someone from a great height. The ground does the rest.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Mr. Runner on May 19, 2014, 10:42:22 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on May 19, 2014, 06:51:22 PM
Always hated the Biorifle. Shock Rifle's more my jam.

More of a Lightning Gun kinda guy.  ;D

Yeah the Lightning Gun is cool. how 'bout that Link Gun?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

TO FEAR MARATHON OR NOT TO FEAR MARATHON?

WinterActual

WinterActual

The first FEAR is always worth another playthrough  :) The second is decent too, imo. Not as good as the first one but its very good game. So go for it man! They are pretty short as you already know and you will be done in no time  :laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Deathbearer on May 20, 2014, 12:52:38 AM
Yeah the Lightning Gun is cool. how 'bout that Link Gun?

Hells yeah, the Link Gun looks like a damn Pulse Rifle in UC!

Quote from: Vertigo on May 19, 2014, 11:23:17 PM
My preferred weapon is to use just enough shield gun/impact hammer charge to knock someone from a great height. The ground does the rest.

Those toys can produce some hilarious results.

War Wager

War Wager

Been playing a lot of Arkham Origins mp lately, surprised how well done and fun it is.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Bayonetta

Oh shitf**k, I'd forgotten how hard this game can be, I'm getting ravaged all over the place.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got through three colossi in Shadow of the Colossus. Still an amazing game. I also played some Assassin's Creed III with my little brother. Not sure what everyone was complaining about, it was pretty fun.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Dark Souls.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 21, 2014, 08:52:16 PM
Got through three colossi in Shadow of the Colossus. Still an amazing game. I also played some Assassin's Creed III with my little brother. Not sure what everyone was complaining about, it was pretty fun.

I think a lot of the complaints (including my own) were that you literally switch main characters just as the story gets going. Also, the cray amount of directed gameplay and hand-holding.

Okay, sorry I'm not really the type of guy to play MOBA's (League of Legends, DotA 2) but I started playing Smite, and Smite is the bomb diggity!

Double favor and xp weekend coming up. Game is totally free and fun as hell, though the learning curve is kind of intense if you've never played a stupid MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game before.

Basically you control a character on a map with 3 lanes, with towers in each to defend your central tree or titan or whatever. AI mobs of dudes run down the lanes and fight each other, and two teams of heroes go back and forth defending, attacking, earning gold and upgrading to attack each other and push lanes to kill towers and eventually kill the main titan thing.

There's quite a bit of strategy, and Smite is unique in that it's basically a third-person action RPG with how it plays. It's free and a lot of fun. Join me in my shame! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed