Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,905 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Effectz on Apr 09, 2014, 06:19:31 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 09, 2014, 04:50:23 AM
just finished a few rounds of CS:GO, damn I hate this game but I can't stop playing

You should get into the 5 on 5 games,shit will make you a pro.
Or you'll just die a lot.

Effectz

Effectz

Gotta get raped to get good in that game,game is defo rage inducing though,have over 1k hours in source,used to play for a really good team back then,won lans and prizes,had no pubes left after that game from pulling them out.

First Blood

First Blood

So I just finished Arkham Origins and enjoyed it immensely. Probably even more than Arkham City which got a little too daunting and big for its own good at times. This one was nice, and doesn't throw a shit load of side missions, Enigma puzzles and other stuff at you all at once. The last act was f**king great, particularly the bridge sequence with Firefly. However fighting Bane on those multiple occasions got a little tiring.

After I beat this, I was thinking about all the different directions they could take this series. Arkham Knight is going to be in the city yet again, but they have the DC universe in their hands here. C'mon who else wants to see a boss fight against say...Superman? Or other DC characters introduced into this series. Or how about a story that takes place completely out of Gotham. Maybe somewhere in the Far East with Bats going up against Ra's Al Ghul. The potential is there. They just need to pull the trigger and move the series forward.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 09, 2014, 06:53:04 PM
So I just finished Arkham Origins and enjoyed it immensely. Probably even more than Arkham City which got a little too daunting and big for its own good at times. This one was nice, and doesn't throw a shit load of side missions, Enigma puzzles and other stuff at you all at once. The last act was f**king great, particularly the bridge sequence with Firefly. However fighting Bane on those multiple occasions got a little tiring.

After I beat this, I was thinking about all the different directions they could take this series. Arkham Knight is going to be in the city yet again, but they have the DC universe in their hands here. C'mon who else wants to see a boss fight against say...Superman? Or other DC characters introduced into this series. Or how about a story that takes place completely out of Gotham. Maybe somewhere in the Far East with Bats going up against Ra's Al Ghul. The potential is there. They just need to pull the trigger and move the series forward.

So, was I right about the scene during the credits or what? :laugh:

And I'm willing to be you were picturing Deathstroke with an Aussie accent all during that fight.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 09, 2014, 07:00:04 PM
So, was I right about the scene during the credits or what? :laugh:

And I'm willing to be you were picturing Deathstroke with an Aussie accent all during that fight.

Yup and yup. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Assassin's Creed 3

God I hate those present day missions. I only care for the historical stuff.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Tomb Raider PS4 Edition. Beautiful details.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

So, autistic weeaboos are really good at CS: GO.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 10, 2014, 01:59:27 AM
Assassin's Creed 3

Preach. At least they were short missions. Great game.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Apr 10, 2014, 01:33:10 PM
Assassin's Creed 3

I've heard it both ways. Some people hated the game before it came out because the American Revolution is "boring."

Nightlord

Nightlord

Done Halo 2, Tartarus didn't kick my ass for once. The first High Charity level with Chief is so damn good, that part in the mausoleum is absolutely badass.
The emulation issue wasn't so bad this time around either.

Now for 3.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 10, 2014, 01:38:24 PM
Assassin's Creed 3

I've heard it both ways. Some people hated the game before it came out because the American Revolution is "boring."

Those people are f**king commie scum.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 10, 2014, 10:08:35 PM
Assassin's Creed 3

Those people are f**king commie scum.

And I'm all like, "Desmond is American, he has to have at leas one ancestor in America."

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

mfw people call me a hacker because I only have 40 hours on CS: GO, and I'm pounding their buttholes.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Assassin's Creed 3

If anyone ever told me the American Revolution was boring, I would tell them to shove their opinion up their ass. I think it was a very interesting time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed