Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,746 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Skyrim with mods.

Is the best game.

Ever made.

It takes so much work, so much work to figure out exactly what you want and how to get it to cooperate and function properly, but when you do... you'll be staking vampires, sleeping with naked hoes, butchering animals, camping, freezing to death, singing songs, praising new Gods...

My god, you can do anything...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 20, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Skyrim with mods.

Is the best game.

Ever made.

It takes so much work, so much work to figure out exactly what you want and how to get it to cooperate and function properly, but when you do... you'll be staking vampires, sleeping with naked hoes, butchering animals, camping, freezing to death, singing songs, praising new Gods...

My god, you can do anything...
I've tried to explain this to people that have only played vanilla Skyrim. They just don't understand.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Dude, once I finally got Legendary edition on PC, I've literally spent over 2 weeks downloading, researching, and arranging my absolute perfect mod profiles for the ultimate orgasm playthroughs.

My Werewolf can tear people in half, and changes on full moons outside of my control, and has nightvision and heat vision while in elf form.

My vampires do not die unless killed by a wooden stake to the heart, which I can make myself from firewood.

My skeletons die, and then their bones roll back up the hill and they stand back up, unless I use a silver or holy weapon.

My bitches get naked and I see nips. My bards play new songs, the likes of which you people have never heard.

I've seen attack Daedra on fire outside of Whiterun. Dragons glittering in the dark in front of Windhelm gate...

You know the rest.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

modded skyrim is literally the only reason i'm attempting to get a gaming pc

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

It's so worth it man. I've already played Skyrim for over, ehh, probably 300 hours at least, and on PC, I think I'm going to play this shit for the next 5 years at least mang.

It's amazing, and with Mod Organizer, you can set up different profiles that use entirely different combinations of mods. Most of mine have at least 70 mods each. It. Is. GLORIOUS.

Also if anybody needs any help with dat shit, let me know. I should just jump over to the Skyrim thread and bring it up there.

*Jumps over to Skyrim thread, brings it up there*

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Playing skyrim on console just isn't the same, the mods make the game

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't think it's worth it.

True the mods sound and look awesome but I have other priorities in life.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What doers that even mean?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It means it is not in the best interest of my wants and needs.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Mom, Dad, stop fighting you're tearing this family apart

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 20, 2014, 01:53:06 AM
I'm sorry for frightening you, my child. Mommy just needs a quick backhand across the face.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Eh, Uncle Kiramid agrees with Mommy.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 20, 2014, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 20, 2014, 01:53:06 AM
I'm sorry for frightening you, my child. Mommy just needs a quick backhand across the face.

Lol like hell I'd marry you. I have f**kin' standards.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

>:(

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 20, 2014, 02:04:14 AM
Eh, Uncle Kiramid agrees with Mommy.
One day you'll understand when you become a man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed