Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,800 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 27, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
Resident Evil

That f**king door lock puzzle in the residence area with the colors is the only puzzle I ever have trouble with, it's f**king ridiculous.  ::)

Took me forever to even figure it out so I said f**k it and looked it up online. :P

I may not like some of the changes the newer games have made, but getting rid of overtly complicated puzzles like this was a good thing. :P

HAW.

Resident Evil 5

I had A.I. Sheva blow herself up with the rocket launcher trying to snipe with it in the end level.... She tried to shoot some guy below and the rocket ended up clipping the edge of the catwalk we stood on, blowing herself up instead.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

So I was randomly attacked by a Thalmor death squad, I checked one of the bodies and there was a note signed by Elenwen that the Thalmor considered me a great threat because I have greatly interfered with their activities and that I must be destroyed with great hatred.

Elenwen... what the f**k are you talking about? I haven't been anywhere near Thalmor activities. I've been fighting vampires with the Dawnguard the whole f**king time since I started the game and defeated my first dragon for Whiterun. Where the f**k is you're evidence to support this? I ask because I know you love your evidence, from when I stumbled upon a random shrine to Talos in Falkreath Hold and saw all those random dead bodies of worshippers and then one dead body of a Thalmor guy and I read his note from you saying there was no evidence to support there was a shrine or worshippers there and therefore was an idiot and you told him if he was so convinced than he should go alone and not with an expeditionary force like he requested, and to come back with evidence or not at all... wait a minute...

That evil bitch has framed me...

When she becomes a non-essential character her head is mine.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Finished BloodRayne. Okay game but the final boss is a motherf**ker. Wouldn't be so bad if the hit detection for guns was better

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Lol. I'm doing the main storyline now because I have to get the other elder scroll before I can go stop the vampires some more.

So in the main storyline I stopped by at Elenwen's place (Thalmor Embassy) with a fake invitation. She knew my name in that note so when she asked my name in person I basically pretended to be a kiss ass and was like "OMG You're Elenwen? So Much Elenwen. So amaze. Wow" and she was flattered and everything and later left forgetting that she asked my name.

I got someone to cause a distraction, snuck into the kitchen and beyond, put on all my armour and weapons and stuff I had smuggled in.

And I started shit.

I was killing any Thalmor guards that stood in my way, I robbed gold and other valuables every inch of the whole place (I even found a damn safe!)  ;D I found out my Dawnguard Rune War Axe can shatter wards with even a light hit which results in the ward user staggering, so much awesome (normal weapons, even with normal enchantments, don't do anything to wards).

I then stole all of their intelligence including Dragon related stuff, killed the interrogator, saved my inside man (or elf I should say) and freed the sole prisoner. Then escaped.

I gave the Thalmor a black eye. Elenwen, now you can call me a threat. Bitch.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil

Chris is such a f**king dork in this game, lol.

MH3U

Farming materials to improve my Brachydios great sword.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 28, 2013, 03:13:34 PM
Resident Evil

Chris is such a f**king dork in this game, lol.

"I'm here to rescue you." The he runs out like a penguin.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just finished playing Gone Home. The hate this game has been getting by the average gamer is completely unjustified as far as I'm concerned. It was a nice isolated exploration game in a search for what has happened to your sister as you go to your family's house with no one to welcome you inside. There's plenty of small details that help clue you in on what's been going on since you left home, all are basically optional. There's a certain order in which you play the game in, but you can completely go against that and play it out of order - which I don't think will confuse you since all the clues are laid about everywhere and as you find them you can piece together what's been happening. If you have the time, I'd suggest playing it, but make sure you are in the mood for it, it's a slow ride that you need to engage with completely.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Battlefield 4 (PC), and you guys thought colonial marines was broken at launch...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 29, 2013, 10:03:07 PM
Battlefield 4 (PC), and you guys thought colonial marines was broken at launch...
That bad even after the beta, huh?

WinterActual

WinterActual

People are saying its worse than the beta. EA still haven't fixed the server problem which causes freezes and other problems. People are seeing 60 or more fps in the their counters but the game freezes like SHIT (I am not saying lags on purpose, its not lag), like freeze every 5 or 10 sec. For others that problem is non existent but the performance is still crappy besides the monster rig, etc. Shit devs - shit launch. EA can't code for shit, most of those issues were present back in BC2 and they are still here.. ffs..

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

At times the ambient sounds just don't work, and for me at least I can't play for more than half an hour of multiplayer before it crashes

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Team Fortress 2 - So awesome!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 31, 2013, 01:31:42 AM
At times the ambient sounds just don't work, and for me at least I can't play for more than half an hour of multiplayer before it crashes
Yeah, not touching that.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

There's a big Steam Halloween Sale going on right now, so I'm gonna pick up Fallout 3 later on today for five bucks.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations (3DS ver. this time. :P)

Dark Souls

Dino Crisis 2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed