Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,810 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Dude... it only cost fifty dollars for a new controller...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He shouldn't have to spend that much. I've heard of replacement sticks that are sold.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Really? I've never heard of those before. I suppose that would be the better option though.

Sabby

Sabby

I got pink Grip-its on order ^^ they work on all controllers. Apparently, they really improve your control, as well as covering up the damage.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Currently not playing anything at all. Having had myalgic encephalomyelitis for most of my life, over the years I've gradually pared back my activities to the absolute least energy intensive things possible. That'd included certain computer games (Civ, CS)... recently I'd been having a particularly hard time, so decided to drop the gaming too, leaving TV watching as my sole rec activity.

That small amount of extra energy each day has meant I've been able to actually do things, every day, even if it's just petty minutia like vacuuming, slowly painting the house or washing my hair more often. It all mounts up, and has resulted in being many, many times more productive than usual. I don't know if any of you are struggling with any condition associated with excessive exhaustion, but if so I'd definitely suggest giving up even the most low-energy gaming and see where it lands you.

First Blood

First Blood

Just finished the Grand Theft Auto campaign a few days ago, and was thoroughly pleased. All three character story arcs where interesting; even though it kinda felt like Franklin's arc was pushed to the side a little and most of the focus was on Michael and Trevor's chaotic bromance. Also the heist that was a scene right out of Heat was f**king awesome. I really love the nods Rockstar makes to movies, tv shows etc. when they make their games. The ending felt a bit weird...it was lower key as compared to the crazy finale that GTA 4 had.

Spoiler
I ended up killing Trevor...
[close]

But went back and replayed the other two missions to see what the outcomes were. Gotta say I should have gone with Deathwish. Overall a fantastic experience, but fantastic is something I've come to expect with Rockstar Games.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I've never heard of anyone picking that option before.

First Blood

First Blood

You just did.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dead Space

Resident Evil 4 in space only not as fun and with more annoying enemies. :o :o :o

#notspookyenuff

Spoiler
I actually enjoy it. Just think it's overrated. :P
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 08, 2013, 02:22:15 AM
Dead Space

Resident Evil 4 in space only not as fun and with more annoying enemies. :o :o :o

#notspookyenuff

And a stupid meteor shooting minigame. :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 08, 2013, 02:23:05 AM
Dead Space

#notspookyenuff

I'm actually at that part. f**k IT f**k IT f**k IT. Worst f**king thing ever.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 08, 2013, 02:24:18 AM
Dead Space

#notspookyenuff

That's the farthest I've ever gotten. ::)

In other news, I finally got the hang of Vice City's sniper controls and am consistently saving Diaz. Now I have to chase down a f**ker on motorcycle, who gets away clean if I f**k up even the slightest bit. Grrrrrrrrrr.  >:(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Dead Space

#notspookyenuff

That part was easy doe.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 08, 2013, 02:35:33 AM
Dead Space

#notspookyenuff

That part was easy doe.

Doesn't stop me from hating it even after multiple times of beating it. It's simply shit either way. :P

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 08, 2013, 02:38:35 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 08, 2013, 02:35:33 AM
Dead Space

#notspookyenuff

That part was easy doe.

Doesn't stop me from hating it even after multiple times of beating it. It's simply shit either way. :P

What about Dead Space 2 when you must rearrange the mirrors?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed