Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,879 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Keg

Keg

Just finished God Of War: Ascension.

Pretty good. Feels much more like the first game. Ghost Of Sparta is still the best game outside of the main trilogy though.

If I had to put them in order of how much I enjoy they it would be as follows.

GOW II - 10/10
GOW - 9/10
GOW: Ghost Of Sparta - 8.5/10
GOW III - 8/10
GOW: Ascension -7.5/10
GOW: Chains of Olympus - 7/10

I read somewhere in a review that said this game is a let down because it doesn't have a big spectactular opening like the other games did. GOW had the Hydra, GOW II had the Collossus, GOW III had Posideon, GOW: CoO had the Basilisk and GOW: GoS had the Scylla.

Well that's total bollocks because there's a huge opening set piece that takes up at least the first 30 minute of the game. And the finale is absolutely spectacular.

Some of the stuff in the middle is a bit by the numbers and the fact that ive already played 5 GOW games its getting a bit stale. I hope they leave it at this but I dont think they will. No doubt he'll be back on PS4 somehow. Hopefully if it does happen it will be a sequel to GOW III because weve had 2 prequels to the main trilogy and an interquel between I and II.

m41guy

m41guy

A:CM, I hate this game. 

>:( I don't even know if I'm going to finish it at this point...I may just go buy Dead Space 3 instead of trading it in just to play that and feel better for a while and then come back to A:CM...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Battlefield 3: Armored Kill, this has to be the worst map pack released for the game (Haven't played Aftermath yet). Unless you only play as engineer or love vehicles, you wont like this map pack. While the maps do look nice, they're way too big, even with 64 people and completely negate the need for infantry combat. The AC-130 is fun to use though, I just wish it had thermal...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Mar 16, 2013, 05:33:36 PM
Just finished God Of War: Ascension.

Pretty good. Feels much more like the first game. Ghost Of Sparta is still the best game outside of the main trilogy though.

If I had to put them in order of how much I enjoy they it would be as follows.

GOW II - 10/10
GOW - 9/10
GOW: Ghost Of Sparta - 8.5/10
GOW III - 8/10
GOW: Ascension -7.5/10
GOW: Chains of Olympus - 7/10

I read somewhere in a review that said this game is a let down because it doesn't have a big spectactular opening like the other games did. GOW had the Hydra, GOW II had the Collossus, GOW III had Posideon, GOW: CoO had the Basilisk and GOW: GoS had the Scylla.

Well that's total bollocks because there's a huge opening set piece that takes up at least the first 30 minute of the game. And the finale is absolutely spectacular.

Some of the stuff in the middle is a bit by the numbers and the fact that ive already played 5 GOW games its getting a bit stale. I hope they leave it at this but I dont think they will. No doubt he'll be back on PS4 somehow. Hopefully if it does happen it will be a sequel to GOW III because weve had 2 prequels to the main trilogy and an interquel between I and II.

I think some of its shortcomings in singleplayer fall to the inclusion of multiplayer. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun for the most part. Unless you get double teamed. That shit sucks.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2013, 03:32:56 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 16, 2013, 03:02:17 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 16, 2013, 04:44:05 AM
Oblivion

This game is the greatest unintentional comedy ever.
Stop! You've violated the law!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUf4PQ-vuU#ws

Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

roflcopter

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Judge Dredd puns. What has my life come to...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just finished Skyrim again for the first time since I first got it....

Alduin still sucks. :P
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2013, 03:32:56 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 16, 2013, 03:02:17 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 16, 2013, 04:44:05 AM
Oblivion

This game is the greatest unintentional comedy ever.
Stop! You've violated the law!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUf4PQ-vuU#ws

Oh man that is side splitting. :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Aliens Colonial Marines. This game is way better playing with friends.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:54:03 AM
Definitely!

TheRaven

TheRaven

Metal gear rising currently.

I've never had so much fun XD

ShadowPred

Lie

Lie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2013, 08:13:34 PM
Final Fantasy XIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas7lk0aeJI#ws

Where are you up to is? Is it still too easy for you?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Mar 17, 2013, 08:37:27 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2013, 08:13:34 PM
Final Fantasy XIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas7lk0aeJI#ws

Where are you up to is? Is it still too easy for you?

Barely got to chapter 8 today. So far, the game is as f**king boring as it was when I realized I made a huge mistake in starting this game up. It's so lame, but I'm gonna f**king finish it.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:54:03 AM

Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.  Just been playing the campaign single player. 

My son has been playing this more than me actually.  I think he will beat it today(he's playing it now)  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed