Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,892 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 07, 2013, 10:23:08 PM
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. I miss the good old days, you know, when people trusted Gearbox...
These are dark times indeed.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 07, 2013, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 07, 2013, 10:23:08 PM
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. I miss the good old days, you know, when people trusted Gearbox...
These are dark times indeed.

Gearbox is DONE. Book it.

Terx2

Terx2

Devil May Cry 4. I didn't know Lady Gaga was in this game :P :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Moar Revengeance. That Monsoon fight was super badass.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crysis 2, collectible hunt

WinterActual

WinterActual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcbQk5VXKNE#ws

I can't stop playing this gorgeous baby  :'(

TheRaven

TheRaven

Metal gear rising revengeance is what I'm planning to play now that I've bought it, otherwise it was just CM multiplayer :p

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Bought FFXIII abd XIII-2 today for less than 30 dollars. Gonna be playing this soon.

Keg

Keg

This influx of games recently has completely buggered up my plans. I still havent finished Mass Effect 2 (and 3 obviously) and then I wanted to go back and replay DS3 in co-op to experience Carvers visions but that never happened because I played Aliens: CM and then MGR: Reveangeance dropped and I played the f**k out of that before Tomb Raider.

Now when im finished Tomb Raider theres GOW:Ascension and then Bioshock: Infinite. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Gotta play them one at a time brudda. It's gonna be difficult, but worth the effort.

Keg

Keg

I always do. I cant play a couple of hours of MGR and then switch to TR for example. Don't know why thats just the way i am. I cant read two books together either. Ive got to finish one before i start another.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Mar 08, 2013, 07:33:50 PM
I always do. I cant play a couple of hours of MGR and then switch to TR for example. Don't know why thats just the way i am. I cant read two books together either. Ive got to finish one before i start another.

Ah, cool then. I myself juggle too many games at once, makes it so damn hard to finish them, but when I get bored with one I just move on to the next and so on, at the very least I don't feel like I'm losing steam.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Get back on track and finish TWD then :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Playing FFXIII at the moment, lol.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed