Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,751 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 08, 2013, 04:25:43 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2013, 04:19:29 AM
Plague Inc. A small downloadable mobile game that is loads of fun. Infecting countries with a bacteria and evolving so it becomes immune to a cure and focusing on it spreading via lifestock,insects, birds, blood and so on. Also creating various effects for your disease. Takes a while to unlock other things like viruses, nano viruses, fungus, bioweapon and so on. But other than that is a really fun game.
That game can be pretty difficult when its not on casual difficulty. I can't seem to beat it.

Word of advice. Increase your ability to spread and hopefully you go unnoticed (If you haven't killed anyone they'll be less likely to worry about it best thing to do is start infecting a country that has poor health care system) and people won't consider you a threat than add in damaging effects to kill them off fast. I do agree with you that it is hard don't get me started on brutal difficulty.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Red Dead Redemption

I did a few quests for Dickens and Seth. I hate driving in a crappy cart while guys are chasing me.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 09, 2013, 12:50:38 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 08, 2013, 04:25:43 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2013, 04:19:29 AM
Plague Inc. A small downloadable mobile game that is loads of fun. Infecting countries with a bacteria and evolving so it becomes immune to a cure and focusing on it spreading via lifestock,insects, birds, blood and so on. Also creating various effects for your disease. Takes a while to unlock other things like viruses, nano viruses, fungus, bioweapon and so on. But other than that is a really fun game.
That game can be pretty difficult when its not on casual difficulty. I can't seem to beat it.

Word of advice. Increase your ability to spread and hopefully you go unnoticed (If you haven't killed anyone they'll be less likely to worry about it best thing to do is start infecting a country that has poor health care system) and people won't consider you a threat than add in damaging effects to kill them off fast. I do agree with you that it is hard don't get me started on brutal difficulty.
That's what I try doing! lol On the easiest difficulty it works but when I go on to the others I always struggle to infect everyone before a majority of the cure is completed. And...

Brutal is... well... brutal.  :laugh:

Hubbs

Hubbs

Sniper Elite V2: not as good as I had hoped but just as good as the first. Graphics don't stand out to me as really good  :-\

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 09, 2013, 02:33:54 AM
Red Dead Redemption

I did a few quests for Dickens and Seth. I hate driving in a crappy cart while guys are chasing me.
Just shoot the enemy horses in the head. They die instantly so its pretty easy to lose the chasers.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 09, 2013, 04:45:43 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 09, 2013, 02:33:54 AM
Red Dead Redemption

Just shoot the enemy horses in the head. They die instantly so its pretty easy to lose the chasers.

Good point.

I have one more thing to say about Red Dead. I really, really dislike having to ride miles back to a side mission if I during it. Why can't I just respawn where the autosave was?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Because devs are stupid lazy pricks and forgot about the advantages to using save anywhere functionality.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Downloading the free to play version of Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 10, 2013, 11:22:10 AM
What server are you going to play on man?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

DmC

Welp, I beat it and you know what? I'm all for a sequel, the gameplay was fun, music was better than in the previous games (gotta check out more Combichrist and Noisia after this), and goddamn Dante is still the same with out being lowered to the level of man child like in DMC 3 & 4, although he's still not as cool as in the original DMC. You did good Ninja Theory and Capcom, you did good. Now to get back to Dark Souls. 8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 10, 2013, 04:31:39 PM

If the free version even allows me to choose servers (I am so f**king ignorant on all this shit, so forgive me if I say something stupid) I will be choosing the Asia Pacific Server because I am planning on playing with Vepariga. Gonna go make a Zooey look-alike bounty hunter just because I haven't done so in any game that allows customization.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 10, 2013, 10:26:40 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 10, 2013, 04:31:39 PM

If the free version even allows me to choose servers (I am so f**king ignorant on all this shit, so forgive me if I say something stupid) I will be choosing the Asia Pacific Server because I am planning on playing with Vepariga. Gonna go make a Zooey look-alike bounty hunter just because I haven't done so in any game that allows customization.
Aww dang it. I always play on the East Ebon Hawk RP server.  :-\

Oh and Free to Play members can pick any server as far as I know.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ALmost done making my character. I just hope the name Zo'e Desh'kanel isn't taken.

EDIT

Looks like it doesn't allow you to press the SPACE bar...well...Desh'kanel it is then.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You could have had Zo'e be your name and then Desh'kanel be your legacy name.  :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 10, 2013, 11:36:14 PM
You could have had Zo'e be your name and then Desh'kanel be your legacy name.  :P

f**k...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed