r888

Mass effect 2
I bang Miranda
Got 4 people kill in the last mission
Playing it again, to upgrade weapons and the ship

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3

Killing a Rathalos that won't come down from the sky with an OP Alatreon based weapon always feels SO good.

Grand Theft Auto 4

Just driving around, killing people, jacking vehicles, crashing vehicles, accidentally killing myself, getting killed online, in other words a usual day in Liberty City. :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Alice: Madness Returns

Surprisingly good game. Lots of platforming..reminded me of the good ol' days.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Overall progress, I'm leve 46 Nord Warrior with a dash of sneakiness. I completed the main story, civil war (Empire... damn, I'm sorries Ulfric!), the Companions Guild (best of the 4 teams), the Mages College, the Thieves Guild, and the Dark Brotherhood. I'm just hunting down the last few achievements. 4 of them I believe. Once done with that I plan on starting a new game for fun and personal satisfaction and integrity instead of for achievements, Stormcloaks here I come.  ;D

Eventually I'll be continuing with Dead Space and starting Modern Warfare 3.

Plus seeing the Aliens: Colonial Marines Collecter's Edition has given me a sudden urge to play AVP 2010 skirmish.

Keg

Keg

I've just finished Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Damn it's been a long time since I played this game on the Xbox. Without doubt the best HD conversion of previous gen game yet.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 07, 2012, 10:44:31 PM
Monster Hunter 3

Killing a Rathalos that won't come down from the sky with an OP Alatreon based weapon always feels SO good.

Grand Theft Auto 4

Just driving around, killing people, jacking vehicles, crashing vehicles, accidentally killing myself, getting killed online, in other words a usual day in Liberty City. :P

I've heard Monster Hunter is a rather great game.  I'd love to try it out, do you have it on the Wii?

Hey Rich, if you need a buddy for AvP, lemme know!  I try and make the game nights on Tuesday, but them damn UKers are on early for me :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 08, 2012, 07:57:41 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 07, 2012, 10:44:31 PM
Monster Hunter 3

Grand Theft Auto 4

I've heard Monster Hunter is a rather great game.  I'd love to try it out, do you have it on the Wii?

Yep. :) It's also on PS2 and PSP.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Gravity Guy
Angry Birds
COD: Zombies

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oh my god, Dead Space on Hard = Cheap Space.  Prepare to never have enough ammo or health, be forced to face hordes and hordes of idiot Necromorphs that take two thousand shots to kill, and inevitably play each section of the game 15 TIMES BEFORE YOU FINALLY BEAT IT.

I don't recommend playing it on Hard unless you're like me and think you're just awesome, or you've already played it and want a more challenging experience.  I'm to the point now of just wanting to beat it and get it over with; my enjoyment has plummeted through the floor and I'm just very annoyed by the game.

Don't play on Hard your first playthrough :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wait till you try Professional ;)

Terx2

Terx2

fallout new vegas. Trying to find all the snow globes.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

MW3. Been trying my hand at sniping.

Nightlord

Nightlord

BF3 and not much else.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 09, 2012, 01:04:35 AM
Oh my god, Dead Space on Hard = Cheap Space.  Prepare to never have enough ammo or health, be forced to face hordes and hordes of idiot Necromorphs that take two thousand shots to kill, and inevitably play each section of the game 15 TIMES BEFORE YOU FINALLY BEAT IT.

I don't recommend playing it on Hard unless you're like me and think you're just awesome, or you've already played it and want a more challenging experience.  I'm to the point now of just wanting to beat it and get it over with; my enjoyment has plummeted through the floor and I'm just very annoyed by the game.

Don't play on Hard your first playthrough :laugh:
There's an easy way to do dead space on hard.
Just use the plasma cutter and upgrade it anytime you have nodes, sell any ammo for different guns and you will be swimming in money and be able to buy more nodes to upgrade the plasma cutter, turning it into a beast of a gun.

Keg

Keg

Killzone on the PS2. I hated this game when I first played it two years ago but I love it now. I havnt played through Killzone 3 fully with the sharpshooter yet (I have with Move alone and it was an absolute blast) so I thought I would, but first I might as well play the first two games.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed