Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,898 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Split/Second. Forgot how awesome this game is. Feels like a mix between Burnout and a Michael Bay film. Absolutely fantastic. :D

Nope

Nope

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  A real gem.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Dragon age 2.. so far so good, started playing minecraft the other day... bloody amazing! the freedom is crazy, im hosting a server on himachi so me and my cousin can play together.. were currently building our houses, my first house was made of wood and i went and burned a tree down nxt to it wich then set my house up in flames  >:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Mar 14, 2011, 09:23:07 AM
Split/Second. Forgot how awesome this game is. Feels like a mix between Burnout and a Michael Bay film. Absolutely fantastic. :D

Re-visited it myself. Great game. How far along are you?

specter

specter

Counter Strike Source.. finally able play it after i broke down and fixed my rig.

i just bought Vanquish for £15, looks good! i wanted it when it came out, but was playing other games, and £15 is a bargain, although i remmeber the demo being pretty hard, i hope there's a shallower learning curve in the full game.

m41guy

m41guy

Beat the campaign on black ops.  Plot was "meh" but less holes than MW2...which now I've been playing that on xbox live since black ops is really glitchy.  Letting a friend borrow it to play through the campaign, then I may go trade it in towards Fable III or Dead Space 2.  Any other suggestions?j

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 16, 2011, 09:42:08 AM
i just bought Vanquish for £15, looks good! i wanted it when it came out, but was playing other games, and £15 is a bargain, although i remmeber the demo being pretty hard, i hope there's a shallower learning curve in the full game.

Its great. Absolutely fantastic fast, frantic action. with old school ridiculous cliche characters and over the top voice acting. I loved it. It is hard though, especially for your first run through. I played on easy and still had trouble at times. Its a blast to play though and some of the set pieces and mayhem going on aroudn you are a joy to behold. A proper little unexpected gem that was. And ignore the people that say its 5 hours, it isnt. The game time gives you the time on your completed runs and not when you die, and they dont include cutscenes either. Id say for your first run through this game will take you a good 7 or 8 hours which is standard these days for an action game. Not too short and not overly long.

ScottishXeno

ScottishXeno

I'm playing some Alien Verus Predator 2 : Primal Hunt.

Keg

Keg

Killzone 2. The single player is f**king fantastic. How did I not like this game when I first played it 2 years ago. I didnt even get halfway through before I gave up. At the time I hated it because of the heavy, inaccurate controls and now after playing Killzone and then giving this game another shot with a more open mind ive realised thats what makes it great. Everything you do has weight to it. Aiming, loading, getting into and out of cover. I dont think i fully understood the cover system the first time either and i was always getting shot to shit. Damn when ive paid attention to the little details ive realised how good of a FPS this is. I dont do MP but as far as the SP Campaign goes im having way more fun with this (and Killzone on the PS2 earlier in the week) than any other FPS for a long time. Im definately going to pick up Killzone 3 now. Infact its on offer for £29.99 for this week only at an independent game store near me for this week only. Think ill trade in Fifa 11 and COD: Black Ops (never play on either) and get it. Shouldnt have to spend too much of my own cash if its only £30 and ive got two games that sell well to trade in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Best review I've read of the game in a long time lol. Do I have you on PSN?

Ghostface

Ghostface

Just started Gears of War. I know Im only like 5 years behind, but my mate wants me to smash out 1&2 by the time 3 comes out.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I is waiting for MORTAL KOMBAT

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Keggles you have to get PSN and play with me and Doom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sorry for not being around more often, been really busy lately. I should be on, if not tomorrow night, then definitely Friday.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed