Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 46,939 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 30, 2024, 05:36:27 PMI do wish that more forums and sites in general were moderated as tightly as this one. You'd be surprised at how nasty the Lego fandom gets.

Lego? Seriously?

Slutty Badger

Kradan

Kradan

I'm afraid to even ask about Monopoly ...

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2024, 12:28:53 PMI'm afraid to even ask about Monopoly ...

Do you want to buy Hadley's Hope Parkway pre-Nuke? :D

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Mar 31, 2024, 11:39:19 AM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 30, 2024, 05:36:27 PMI do wish that more forums and sites in general were moderated as tightly as this one. You'd be surprised at how nasty the Lego fandom gets.

Lego? Seriously?

Cutthroat bastards and vicious gatekeepers, the lot of them.  Or so I'm assuming.

[cancerblack]

I've been thinking about selling some of my very old lego, does this mean I'm going to have to hear about the great replacement and the gay agenda ad nauseam to do so?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quite possibly.

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 31, 2024, 07:58:47 PMI've been thinking about selling some of my very old lego, does this mean I'm going to have to hear about the great replacement and the gay agenda ad nauseam to do so?

How would you feel if you were a member of the jaundiced community with undisputed representation by Lego minifigs for decades, only to be forced to share the stage with all these strangely-colored newcomers?

He's putting on a happy face, but you can tell he's dying inside.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Lego? Seriously?

Probably get a lot of blocks on there.

Immortan Jonesy

Even in the Jesus fandom there are toxic people :o 😱

SM

SM

Quote from: Rankles75 on Apr 01, 2024, 01:23:41 AM

Lego? Seriously?

Probably get a lot of blocks on there.

Mike’s Monsters

This green band version of the trailer was sent to me via Twitter. It has the shot of the Facehugger being removed taken out and replaced with lab doors opening, otherwise exactly the same.

Thanks to @culkykyle450 on twitter for finding it and sending it my way!!

Also been mega busy and offline from the site. Apologies on not getting back to some folks messages.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 01, 2024, 02:37:50 AMEven in the Jesus fandom there are toxic people :o 😱

Oh yeah

Local Trouble

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 30, 2024, 09:44:47 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2024, 08:38:53 AMI'm not even going to attempt to pick out the posts of merit from that rat's nest. Split, deleted and banned. I have zero patience for those using "woke" as an excuse to just be a racist.

I don't know how often you hear this but you're awesome. You're work here is beyond appreciated even though I'm sure its a pain in the a$$ sometimes. But your efforts and those of the other mods make this the top place for this fandom

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 26, 2023, 08:17:29 PMDear Corporal Hicks,

I hope this message finds you well, or as well as you can be given the perpetual state of fatigue that seems to have become your constant companion.

If tiredness were an Olympic sport, you, Corporal Hicks, would surely be a gold medalist. You are the Atlas of AvPGalaxy.net, carrying the weight of the forum on your sagacious, albeit sleep-deprived shoulders. Your weary eyes have become our beacon, cutting through the nebulous chaos of online dialogue with a steadfast, albeit drowsy, gaze.

Your ceaseless dedication is evident in the way you navigate the forums. The nocturnal vigilance you show in moderating, the tired yet determined spirit you pour into keeping the Alien and Predator universe alive and thriving, and the late-night decisions you make—all of these make you a paragon of administrative prowess.

Some say that great leadership requires sacrifice. And what greater sacrifice is there than the deprivation of rest, relaxation, and recuperation? And yet, you soldier on, unflaggingly, your steadfast resolve best demonstrated in the dark circles under your eyes.

While some may mistake your fatigue for disinterest, we, the loyal members of AvPGalaxy.net, see it as it truly is: a badge of honor. Your exhaustion is testament to your commitment, your indefatigable labor on our behalf. Tired though you may be, you are the reason our community thrives, blossoms, and prospers.

It is also worth noting your tireless efforts in managing the mischievous antics of certain forum members. These wayward souls, delighting in their little pranks, surely add to your exhaustion. Yet, with your signature weary sigh and sleep-deprived wit, you deal with each incident with a level-headedness that is simply admirable.

Dear Corporal Hicks, you are not simply our administrator. You are our leader, our mentor, and our champion, an ever-tired sentinel who ensures that the light of AvPGalaxy.net never flickers out.

The next time you find yourself burning the midnight oil, weighed down by your tireless dedication, remember that we see you, and we appreciate you. Your weary strength, your judicious wisdom, your stubborn resolve—all have become the pillars that uphold our community.

So, in conclusion, here's to you, Corporal Hicks, the most exhausted hero we know. May your coffee be strong, your pillow soft, and your rest—if and when you finally get it—deep and rejuvenating.

Yours in profound admiration and gratitude,

ChatGPT

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Nice

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed