New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 01:04:03 PM

Author
New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle (Read 54,086 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

...this is some event horizon shit.

"touch the thing man!"

Ruzena

The acid is inside ;] End of story ;]

RustiSwordz

To me the audio is along the lines of. At first the cobra creature attatches itself to Milburns arm. Somone tries to remove it where it tightens around his arm. Shaw or Ford say not to touch it. Milburn is in agony and screams to Cut it Off! At first Fifield is like i aint touching that. Then he does try to cut it off where the acid goes all over the place and the thing gets in his suit. Its in my suit. Cue screaming, madness and acid hissing.

My 2 pennys worth.

NGR01

NGR01

FIFILED would get his face burned by acid and melting glass inside the Engineer's temple and then he would transform into an elongated monster with his face just bubbly?
Thats a bit too much no?

The background of the melting man and the one from Fifiled and Millburn are differents.
To me these are 2 different scenes.

Master

Quote from: Qwertify on May 02, 2012, 07:49:37 PM
Quote from: Master on May 02, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
You don`t have to slow it down. He definitelly says it`s in my suit cut it off, cut it off. We even have shot where snake thing gets in his suit. Seriously guys too much of speculation is bad thing.
Yeah, but when I slowed it down I heard someone say, "It looks like it burst out from the inside" in that same clip. I don't disagree - but it is also nice to have some sort of bearing to what is actually going on too - rather than saying someone saying "he sayz its in mah throat, and like itz be a chestburster, I noews it, but the other guy poors acid iniz face to kill em to stops the chestburster."

Sorry maybe I wasn`t clear enough. I`m at your side and it pisses me when some people create stuff  (it`s in my throat, my ass ::) ) and then desperately try to make it legit.

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

damn that sound gory as hell. i love it

but i can't stop thinking how the creature in this recording - the snake thing presumably - sounds like an angry monkey  :-X

and why is he saying 'TOUCH IT MAN'? lol it sounds so strange

GreatKnower

I made a new vid with corresponding pics if anyone wants to see it. Im not trying to spam my channel...as you can see these are the only 2 vids i have ever posted on YT.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFmxWTy4G2g#

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: GreatKnower on May 02, 2012, 09:40:18 PM
I made a new vid with corresponding pics if anyone wants to see it. Im not trying to spam my channel...as you can see these are the only 2 vids i have ever posted on YT.  ;D

Is there a reason I cannot see any of your stuff?
I just get a post with about 20 lines of nothing after your main mssg.

EDIT:
Ok I got the link in my quote. That looks pretty good. I like that the ooze part is at the end, as it makes sense that one of them falls into the ooze out of panic at the end. Also - in the new trailer they show some of the personnel coming across a dead member of the ship - or at least an empty suit.

VickersAsh

Quote from: Qwertify on May 02, 2012, 06:43:17 PM
* Also - in that room with the ooze, as far as I've seen the trailers, they are alone, despite the fact that there are ampules there, and by that I mean to differentiate from other scenes that have ampules in them.

yeah, in this room there's this black goo on the ground and all over the ampules

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: GreatKnower on May 02, 2012, 09:40:18 PM

nice work. not sure if the guy with the melting helmet really is part of this scene, though.
anyway this is going to be some intense stuff!

szkoki

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 02, 2012, 08:07:42 PM
...this is some event horizon shit.

"touch the thing man!"

absolutely what was i thought first ;D

Taxemic

omg it sounds terrifying! lol. i cannot wait.  :)

MR EL1M1NATOR

I actually think the audio was creepier with all the backward stuff going on too. Very disturbing. I also think that without images it sounds worse. Though I imagine it will still be pretty horrific in cinema. I cannot wait!

Firestorm

That sounds like a f**king horrendous death, really gave me the goosebumps that  :-[

Space Sweeper

Worst part is his scream when it breaks his arm... Jesus Christ:'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed