Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 743,741 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Don't forget about Halo Evolutions! That book is great. It's is a bunch of short stories taking place at various times in the Human/Covenant war, and it is really great!

And there are 6 more books coming out, not counting the remakes of The Flood and First Strike. There is a Forerunner trilogy coming out, written by Greg Bear, and three new books by Karen Traviss. So with the exception of the remakes, I will be buying them all!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 09, 2010, 01:46:37 AM
Does anyone know if there will be scarabs in reach? cause now that i thought of it i havent heard anything about them at all.

Why would hear about them at all? Nothing special, unless we're given a chance to actually commandeer one in which case they would have said something.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Well it's gone gold so soon we'll start getting info about campaign
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 09, 2010, 08:36:08 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 09, 2010, 01:46:37 AM
Does anyone know if there will be scarabs in reach? cause now that i thought of it i havent heard anything about them at all.

Why would hear about them at all? Nothing special, unless we're given a chance to actually commandeer one in which case they would have said something.
Well they did make sure to say buggers were not back in and maybe they changed it back to the halo 2 gigantic scarab.(plus if didnt include scarabs in reach they will be missing out on a big oppourtinity IMO since i think that the part of covenant with the 2 scarabs was the best part of halo 3)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 09, 2010, 11:56:01 PM

BOOO! No campaign info!!! I don't want to be tempted any more!!!

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 10, 2010, 12:17:47 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 09, 2010, 11:56:01 PM

BOOO! No campaign info!!! I don't want to be tempted any more!!!
Ive got something special for you nightmare ;)

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=27653

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Got the new X Box and have to re-earn everything for all of the profiles I made for Halo 3, though it is still fun.
Fortunatly, I got the skulls that have given me the most trouble.
This game's campaign is so short it is criminal.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why can't you just transfer everything over?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Well, my gamertags are not online since we don't have Live yet. It gives me an excuse to play through it again so I am not complaining. This new model doesn't have the slot for memory cards or hard drives since it has a hard drive built in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

USB keys be thy friend.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2010, 06:36:23 PM
Don't forget about Halo Evolutions! That book is great. It's is a bunch of short stories taking place at various times in the Human/Covenant war, and it is really great!

And there are 6 more books coming out, not counting the remakes of The Flood and First Strike. There is a Forerunner trilogy coming out, written by Greg Bear, and three new books by Karen Traviss. So with the exception of the remakes, I will be buying them all!

I don't have enough for Evolutions, but good news, all three books have already been dispatched so if they are being sent via First Class Post like the seller said, I should have them by tomorrow. :)

Also, I killed Regret in Halo 2. Felt good. :D

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Am I the only one NOT excited for Reach? (I was at first though)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ElderPredator on Aug 10, 2010, 12:52:06 PM
Am I the only one NOT excited for Reach? (I was at first though)

Yes, yes you are. Heretic!

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 10, 2010, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2010, 06:36:23 PM

I don't have enough for Evolutions, but good news, all three books have already been dispatched so if they are being sent via First Class Post like the seller said, I should have them by tomorrow. :)

Also, I killed Regret in Halo 2. Felt good. :D

Well, when you have enough, I would definitely suggest evolutions. Really great stories. Actually, if you want to know about 2 of the stories for free, they put motion comics of them on Waypoint. And a third motion comic is coming out soon.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Sounds cool. My brother has his friend over right now so I can't go on the 360 because they're on it, I'll be sure to check around Waypoint later on. Thanks! :)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

QuoteYes, yes you are. Heretic
Played all the Halos and I think I've had enough HALO, you can't compete with CE and Bungie is trying so hard to do it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Failing? How, exactly? I think Reach looks great. I loved the trilogy, Halo Wars was a really fun way to switch genres, and ODST was a great expansion!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed