Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 743,571 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 11, 2011, 12:29:05 AM
Very slickly done; I need to get back to these edits some day...

I thought the 'HALO' title stayed present for too long, and the music didn't really have a chance to fade out... but aside from that, the whole thing was very fluid.

I don't know how to make the music fade out on the program that I was using, since I've only used it a few times. This was a bit of a test project, as well as a project that I've been wanting to work on.

And I agree with the Halo title staying there for too long, I honestly just couldn't think of anything else to do over there :D Than you for your comments, I'll take them into consideration for my next video :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Very nice work, Nightmare. The issue about the title card has already been discussed, I love everything else. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

For the title card, I wanted to get a clip from a video, so it could fade in, but all of them for the live action videos said "3" or "ODST" or "Reach" near the name, and I couldn't get one that just said "Halo". So when I do more editing, I'm going to have to learn how to make pictures fade in.

Again, thanks for the comments, guys :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Exodus LASO the weekly challenge... I hate, but I do it anyway for the money. 15,000.

Can you do this multiplayer or does it have to be solo?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Exodus? f**k THAT. That's the longest mission in the game!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I do the trick that when you die you save and exit then resume the game to the last check point. It's time consumeing but for 15,000 I'm not complaining.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I can normally get all the way to the last covenant outpost where you get picked up by the falcons after killing everything, before I die.
Should be able to do this weekly.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Did it! I am the ultimate badass!  ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

This might be common knowledge around here, but there's a new Halo art book coming out in October and it looks pretty damn sweet. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 11, 2011, 08:20:21 PM
This might be common knowledge around here, but there's a new Halo art book coming out in October and it looks pretty damn sweet. :)

We've (mostly) all heard about the book, but I haven't seen any of those pictures. They are stunning! I'm definitely picking up this art book. Never bought one before. Thank for the pics, Laufey :)

So I just played through the entire Halo Wars campaign, and am now about to start Reach. I'm finally going through my campaign marathon :) And Hicks, even though I beat Wars solo today, I'm still going to do those last four levels with you soon, so you can get your achievement. :)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 11, 2011, 08:08:50 PM
Did it too, though it dont make either of us badasses

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This would be a nice pre-order bonus for CE. Shame it's not included.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 11, 2011, 10:33:46 PM

Well, I once learned a true lesson. The only person who can decide who you are is yourself, no one else. If you don't want to be be my guest, after all it's your choice and no one else's. On top of that, why take a dump on someone elses joy in his/her accomplishment?

In short, no offence but you can kiss my Arsch.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 12, 2011, 03:48:55 AM

This would be a nice pre-order bonus for CE. Shame it's not included.
The art book costs at least twice as much as the game man, it's not a small little thing.
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 12, 2011, 04:57:20 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 11, 2011, 10:33:46 PM

Well, I once learned a true lesson. The only person who can decide who you are is yourself, no one else. If you don't want to be be my guest, after all it's your choice and no one else's. On top of that, why take a dump on someone elses joy in his/her accomplishment?

In short, no offence but you can kiss my Arsch.
......... It's a ga-
*groans*
I don't need this right now
Forget I said anything

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I know it's a game... it's not like I'm a 'hardcore' gamer with no life, I would in fact love an adventure (16th goin to Niagra Falls for jet boats and haunted houses). I just feel like I accomplished something, a small accomplishment yes but for me at this point in my life filled with very, very shitty shitiest of luck I'll take the time to enjoy the smallest of things in life as best I can to keep me standing strong and not discouraged.

If I came across like a dick... well now you know I can be a dick sometimes.

Spoiler
Sorry bud. Carry on fellow LASO achiever.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed