ai generated big chap drifting through space

Started by oduodu, Mar 17, 2024, 02:22:29 PM

Author
ai generated big chap drifting through space (Read 970 times)

Wweyland

That David stuff was pretty good actually

oduodu

that s kinda what i was looking for. a  little bit more darker but with a sun very feint and distant just emerging from the face catching the frozen edges. also the angle more from behind with the light showing some the bio mechanical aspects of the jaw.

but very nice.

ty

Gieferg

Gieferg

A few more pics

Spoiler

[close]

Unfortunately it apparently cant do proper Sigourney and doesnt understand the concept of Xeno's inner jaw.

oduodu

effing nice. i really love the cat.

ty

kwisatz

Quote from: Gieferg on Mar 20, 2024, 01:41:49 PMA few more pics

Spoiler

[close]

Unfortunately it apparently cant do proper Sigourney and dont understand the concept of Xeno's inner jaw.

Second one reminds me of that early artwork leak from Force Awakens

Spoiler
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 20, 2024, 09:17:09 AMhttps://i.ibb.co/TmX5ZHs/96750f94-425a-4670-8601-46a84d6961a2.jpg
that s kinda what i was looking for. a  little bit more darker but with a sun very feint and distant just emerging from the face catching the frozen edges. also the angle more from behind with the light showing some the bio mechanical aspects of the jaw.

but very nice.

ty

This one is beautiful.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Gieferg on Mar 20, 2024, 01:42:15 AM
Spoiler

[close]

And bonus:
Spoiler

[close]

Is that Stable Diffusion?

Gieferg

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 23, 2024, 09:49:31 PMIs that Stable Diffusion?

Image Creator from Microsoft Designer (bing).

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 02:22:29 PMai generated big chap drifting through space

can  someone ask chatgpt or some ai generating program for images to make something like that?

You can just use Microsoft Bing's AI generator. Just quickly make an account and that's it.

https://www.bing.com/images/create?FORM=GENILP

oduodu

Immortan Jonesy

I was expecting a more retro Alien in this AI animated video🫥

👁👾👁
👉👈

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Yesterday at 12:30:07 AMI was expecting a more retro Alien in this AI animated video🫥

👁👾👁
👉👈

is this ai created?

wow

if it is. it is brilliantly done. absolutely love the "shirly temple timesqe" vibe going on. or 2nd world war bomber chicks thing going on as in

shite

that video really is a piece of art

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed