Things you have only just noticed/didn't notice the first time.

Started by The Cruentus, Aug 06, 2019, 03:43:04 PM

Author
Things you have only just noticed/didn't notice the first time. (Read 48,573 times)

SM

I always knew there were skeletons in the Aliens hive from continuity stills, but had never seen one in the film.  Until today.

Shugsi

Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2020, 09:36:48 AM
I always knew there were skeletons in the Aliens hive from continuity stills, but had never seen one in the film.  Until today.
I did not know that. I will now go and look closelllly!!!  :o

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

In Alien Covenant, when Daniels and Walter go into the terraforming bay to secure the truck, you can see Daniels breath misting in the cold air when she speaks but when Walter speaks there is nothing. A nice little touch.

Stompy the Perfect Xeno

Today I recognized Clemens of Alien 3 as Tywin Lannister  :o
Better late than never.  ;D

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I never knew Zeta 2 Reticuli was a real dual-star system.

Shugsi

The Cruentus

I never noticed there being actual skeletons before. What scene exactly can it be spotted in the film itself?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 13, 2020, 10:10:09 PM
I never knew Zeta 2 Reticuli was a real dual-star system.

Better yet, it has suspiciously familiar planets.

Timestamp pls

SM

SM

About 1:08:15 (special edition).  Camera pans down as Hicks looks into an empty egg and it's in the wall behind him.

[cancerblack]

The Cruentus

Alien 3 canteen. There is religious symbols and doodling from the inmates in the background. I had never noticed it before, its a nice touch.

The skeleton thing seems to be a bit odd when you think about it. It would take longer than two weeks to be decomposed to that extent. While you could say that maybe the chestbursters/aliens had eaten them, it woud not explain why other corpses are then left untouched.

SM

They were full.

Shugsi

razeak

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 06, 2020, 06:13:57 PM
- There is a lot of ketchup and Cheerios lying around Sevastopol.

- I just noticed Ricardo's badge is silver, while Waits's is gold. Boyfriend suggested it's to denote difference in rank.

There better damn well be plenty of ketchup and cereal. Otherwise it would have been uncivilized.

Gr33n M4n

Ash never takes a bite of anything. He reaches for cereal but never eats it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed